Story 1-{Ahn YujinxJang Wonyoung}

A/N-I have nothing to do okay.

                       ●my love for you●

Wonyoung POV

I was in the hallway looking at my phone it was
valentines day today and some of my friends are on the date.

Like Yena is with Yuri and Chaeyeon is with Sakura.

I just sigh well i have a crush and she is Ahn Yujin yep my best friend well i try many times to confess my love for her but in the end failed.

I get up and took my bag placed my phone in my pocket and ready to leave.

I heard my phone buzz and when i took my phone it was Yujin.

It's a message.

From:Yujin

Hello Wonyoungie~ go to my classroom and i have something to tell you and if you expecting to escape Minjoo is at the exit guarding it if you going to escape.

Damn it she know me too well.

Well if you wondering why if Yujin going to tell me something im going to escape cause im tired and all.

I just go to the classroom and i saw Yujin sitting at her seat watching the view.

"Hey Yujin" i called her and she look at me and smiled and run towards me smiling.

Damn it she soooo damn close.

"You came yay!" She said.

"Yeah so what you're going to tell me?" I said.

"Well... first happy valentines day here chocolates for my giant baby!" She siad as she gave me a box of chocolate.

"Ah thanks!" I said and i get the chocolate from her hand and put it in my bag.

"So what you're going to tell me?" I said as she smiled and walking towards me.

"This" as she kissed me in the lips.

I just froze as i was asking myself is this a dream or what?

As Yujin back away and giggled at my reaction.

"You like it right" Yujin said and i just jaw drop.

As i walk closer i gave her a peck in the lips and she just blush "i love you Ahn Yujin and from now own i will show you my love for you" i said and she hug me and i hug her back and kissed her forehead.

The End♡