not important

Let me just put my feelings in this chap...

Im not important im just a trash that nobody will pick me.

I hate it when i get attached to a person but in the end they will quickly leave and end up leaving like im nothing i hate getting my hopes up for the things that will never happen.

Even im a quiet person acting like i dont care but deep inside it hurt. So much.

You may think im a jolly bubbly person but inside i hide this hurtful feelings cause i want you guys to think im okay.

Im afraid of losing people that i love but i keep asking myself is there someone who afraid of losing me too?

Hahaha who am i kidding of course no one they will never remember me even i cherish them with my whole heart.

My feelings isnt that important anyways.

Im the person who want everyone to be happy but that person is the loneliest person.

Its so damn hurt but i'll keep it to myslef so it doesnt hurt anyone else.

I have the feelings the people that i love is slowly replacing and forgetting me.

I can fake a smile but i cant fake my own feelings.

When i see someone who is much more happier with their new onr i thinking to myself im useless.

I want to feel that im important to someone but i know that will never happen in my life.

My pain no one cares about that no one not even a single person know about my pain that i been hiding.

I keep asking self why do i  care so much for the people who dont even care about me?

Its better that no one knows my existence that somebody know my existence and pretends that i doesnt exist.

Sometimes im afraid to be happy because when i do get happy somethings bad always happen to me.

When youre so nice and forgiving they will take advantage of it.

Why, why do people hurt me then they will act like i hurt them.

Honestly i think my back is just target practice
for the people i care about to stab me in.

For all the people who ignores me that is the time that i needed you the most.

I fall too fast. I crash too hard. Forgive too easily. Care too much.

I just.....want.....to....restart...life.

I get hurt by most of the people in my life but look how foolish i am i still forgive them.

Are you okay the same question that keep repeating in my mind i will respond im fine the same answer and the same lie that i use over and over again.

How can i fix my feelings they were like an object once it broke you will never put it back again.

Sometimes a joke can hurt me even though youre just fooling around.

I may be strong in the outside but in the inside i was broken.

_________________

Just ignore this chap.

IZ*ONE Random Book | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें