Story 6-{Notebook}

Ship: AnnyeongZ
Words:765

Wonyoung POV

I was at my house I was writing on my notebook about some pick up lines and some romantic stuff  so I can use it to Yujin.

The truth? I like you. A lot. You make me happy. You make me laugh. You're smart. You're different. You're a little crazy and awkward, and your  smile alone can make my day.

I may not look like it but I was the romantic type of person in this notebook it's full of romantic stuff I have feelings to my bestfriend her name is Ahn Yujin I want ti give this notebook to her to show her how much I love her.

You did'nt catch my eye right away  I won't deny  this but once you did,I swear I could'nt look away.

And there is this feelings that I hate it, I hate it a lot and that is when Yujin is with Minju.

Most painful thing ever is having, feelings for someone you can't be with.

I can feel a tears escaped my eyes.

"Man be strong Wonyoung be strong." I muttered adn I heard a ring on my doorbell I just wiped the tears in my eyes and go to the door.

When I opened it I was greeted by a hug.

"WONYOUNGIE!" And it's Yujin.

"Ah Yujin what are you doing here?"

"Well my mom forget to give me the key to the house so there can I stay here for a moment?"

"Uhm sure I don't mind." As i said that Yujin is at the living room watching some random channel.

While me go back to the thing that I was doing.

I just get my pen and start writing.

I look at her laughing and I smiled.

I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice give me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete.

And I noticed she look at me.

"Hey Wonyoungue what is that?" She ask.

"Hmm nothing..." I said as I close my notebook.

"Eh I see that now give me!" As shebstand up and began grabbing my notebook.

"What no!"  I said and she began catching since I'm a bit taller I can manage to dodge it.

"Aha!" She manage to get it.

Oh no I'm so dead.

She run to my room and locked it.

"Hey Ahn fucking Yujin open this damn door now!" I yelled and keep knocking at the door.

But it's no use.

I go to the living room and sit at the couch I just sigh.

▪a hour later▪
There still no sign of yujin coming out seems like she still reading it damn it I think I wrote too much of romantic things.

And if you're wondering when did I start well since we met middle school well maybe at that time.

As I heard the door open I look at her she have no expression oh shit.

And she helding the notebook she walk towards me she put the notebook down.

And she look at me.

"Uhm...Yujin?" Then suddenly she wrap her arms around my neck and kissed me at the lips.

I was shock then soon I was melted to the kiss and I put my arms on her waist and my other hand to her head to deepen the kiss.

As we was kissing I put my tongue between the kiss and I heard her moans and I was turn on my hand is under her clothes.

But then I heard my phone ringing.

GOD DAMN IT!

We break the moment as I get my phone and I miss the call and It's was Yena.

"Man I'm doomed." I mumbled and sigha nd i look at Yujin with a playful smile.

"So Yujin um....did you read it?" I ask her and she looked at me and nod.

"I did'nt know you're a romantic one." She said and wink.

"And what did you mean by the Most painful thing ever is having, feelings for someone you can't be with?" She added.

"Because I always see you with Minju." I said and I poutly cute.

And she just giggle and pinch my cheek.

"Is my rabbit jealous?" She said andnI nod and she rested ger gead to my shoulder.

"Don't worry this puppy is yours." She said and I hug her.

And I lean my head to her ear.

"Want to continue the make out session?" I whisper andnshe smirk.

"Bring it on."