Story 8.5-{The best thing after a date}

This is smut and im still not good with the details with it.

Chaewon POV

As we were in Minju aoartment since she live alone.

She carried me in bridal style to her room.

She turn off the light.

And she laid me on the bed as she go on top of me and began kissing me.

After the make out session she start kissing,sucking and licking my neck and I'm trying my best not to moan.

"You can moan as much as you want princess." She said and after she say that she bite my neck and I let out a moan.

Then she started to undress me and all the clothes that I have are on the floor.

"Come here." As she said that I sit at her lap and she started massaging my breast.

And licking my neck.

"Don't be shy dear." She whisper in my ear and as she pinching my nipple I let out a moan.

"Ah, ah Minju!" As she keep licking my neck and massaging my breast.

Then her other hand has gone to my clit.

"Wa-wait Minju I think!" Before I finish my sentence her 2 finger are already inside my clit I let out a moan.

Then she pinned me in her bed and started thrusting her finger inside me.

"I know you're already this wet." Minju whisper in my ear and started thrusting more.

And she added another finger inside me and I let out a moan.

And she sucking and licking my nipple.

"Minju!"

"Chaewon said that you love me."

"I-i love you Minju!"

Then she put all her finger inside me and shw thrusting it harder.

"Ah, ah, ah Minju I think I'm gonna cum!" As I said that she keep thrusting it harder.

As I reach to my limit I already came.

Then Minju pulled her finger and she licked her finger ti taste my juice then she went to my clit.

And she began licking my pussy and tastimg my love juice.

"A-ah Minju!" As I clench at the bedsheet as her tongue keep swirling inside it.

"Are you feeling good princess?" She ask and I look at her.

And I nod and she smield and keep licking my pussy.

As I finally came once again in her face.

And she just lick all the jucies that I came.

And she laid beside me as I drain out of energy from making love with her.

As she come to me and kiss me passionately.

The kiss lasted around a minutes and I break the kiss.

"Goodnight Chaewon." As she said that we drifted to sleep.

So I think I will not update tomorrow.