"Oh c'mon! I don't get a hug? I mean I practically got Ally over here!" Camila exclaimed as Normani wavered Camila over and Camila joined them in a group hug.

"Yeah! Where's Ally?" Normani asked as she rushed out the door.

"That hug was nice while it lasted." Camila commented as Lauren laughed and attacked Camila with a hug.

Normani ran down the stairs as she spotted the short girl and attacked her with a hug.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so glad you're back, my little Allycat."

"MANIBEAR! I love you," Ally said as she returned the hug.

Dinah made a gagging sound as the two glared at her.

"Hugged like I wasn't even here," Dinah huffed as she shook her head.

-

The girls decided to watch a movie since they haven't seen one all together in so long.

Normani and Ally were cuddled up to each other, asleep as Camila and Lauren were also cuddled up to each other but they were still awake. Dinah was in a sofa as she was cuddled up with a blanket, watching the movie.

"Dinah ....you look a bit lonely." Camila said as she stifled a laugh.

"Pero, I am VERY comfy like this, actually."

"You sure?" Lauren laughed.

"Yes." Dinah glared at her.

"What ever happened with Siope? Remember? Y'all two hit it off, I remember." Camila commented as Dinah scoffed.

"He said he cared more about football than having a serious relationship. Who does that?!" Dinah exclaimed as Camila's eyes softened.

"I care about you more than any sport." Camila gave a smug grin.

"Chancho ....you don't play any sport."

"BUT, if I did I would care about you more." Camila corrected herself with a smirk.

"That's so nice." Lauren mumbled as Camila turned her head and gave Lauren a quick kiss.

"I love you." Camila said.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Lauren smiled as she tightened her hold around Camila's waist.

Dinah started coughing rather harshly as Camila gazed at Dinah.

"You alright there, DJ?" Camila asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm just getting a bit sick with all this love." Dinah coughed once more as Camila laughed and threw a couch pillow at her.

-

The next morning before Lauren's flashmob at the mall, she had an interview as Camila decided to come with her and watch backstage.

"So, Lauren, we've been getting news that you're back with ex-girlfriend Camila Cabello!" The interviewer exclaimed as Lauren gave a smile.

"Make it girlfriend. It's not ex anymore." Lauren commented as the interviewer grinned.

"There's the answer everyone has been looking for and it's answered first with my interview! Isn't she backstage right now?" He asked as Lauren nodded.

"She's watching right now, actually." Lauren said as he nodded.

"Would she mind if I showed pictures of her rumored love interest after you two started flirting over Twitter?" He asked as Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't think so," Lauren commented as he nodded and pulled up a picture on his iPad and gave it to Lauren.

"Oh ...wow." Lauren laughed as he stared intensely at Lauren.