Chapter 2: Transformation

As Zim sat there staring at the tv he finally let out a deep sigh and stood up walking over to head down to his lab. Zim hadn't really been to the lab since the call with the tallest a month ago, and as the elevator door opened Zim began to look around barely remembering what the lab looked like last time he was here. Zim now stood in his lab which was mostly destroyed by him in a blind rage after the call. As Zim walked around the lab he caught sight of himself in a mirror. Since the call with the Tallests he's noticed his appearance has changed quite a bit over the last month. It was slow at first but sure enough Zim had gotten darker around his eyes, his teeth seemed sharper, and he felt like he had gotten taller and lankier. Feeling a bit sick at the sight of the lab and himself Zim got in his elevator to go back to the surface. Once there Zim began walking to the couch to lay down, but before he could get to it there was a bang on his door. Zim let out an annoyed sigh as he made his way to the door while having a feeling of who this might be. Zim slowly opened the door to reveal Dib. At first Dib seemed a bit confused and a bit taken aback by the way Zim looked, but eventually Dib started speaking "Alright Zim I haven't seen you in a month what are you planning!" Zim just stared at Dib with a deadpan expression before slamming the door. "Hey! open this door right now you alien scum I know your planning something! Is that why you look different?!" Zim practically threw open the door yelling "I'm not planning anything human so GO AWAY." With that Zim slam the door shut again leaving a shocked Dib on the other side. Zim sighed deeply while laying down on the couch thinking about what to do tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that. Zim was at a bit of a loss because his life had just simply lost meaning. Zim sat frozen for a good minute before taking out an old war knife he had found back on Irk.

 Zim sat frozen for a good minute before taking out an old war knife he had found back on Irk

Zim thought the knife was pretty cool yet he had no idea who made it or where it came from. Zim was so bored he was actually getting sleepy, and with that layed down on the couch to sleep.
(ZIM POV in dream)
I opened my eyes and looked around to see nothing but pitch black when all of a sudden a light came on 10 feet away from me. Standing under the light was the tallest luaghing and Purple saying "oh man Zim has to be the stupidest invader we have oh wait I forgot he will never be an inv-" Purple was cut off as I full of fury yelled "YOU LIARS" and blew off Purple's head off with a plasma pistol. Red was about to yell something but I threw my war knife right in to Red's neck causing his to fall on the ground and bleed out. I laughed seeing Red's blood spray but it would have been better if I had killed Purple  slower.
(NO ONE POV Zim wakes up)
Zim jolted away from the odd dream to see that it was dark as he then looks at his clock which says 4:00 am. 'Well time to start another day of nothing' Zim thought as he sat up on the couch just then the computer said "Sir an object has entered earth's atmosphere and before you ask why you should care its irken tech" Zim stopped dead in his tracks before looking at the computer, and raising his eye brow. Zim just stared at the screen, squinting his eyes in annoyance before saying "Of course".