Chapter 3: You're after revenge?

Zim was sitting on the couch thinking about what to do while staring at the screen. "Irken tech huh well isn't that just perfect." Zim sarcastically stated as sighed in annoyance. Zim was sorta conflicted about what he was supposed to do in this situation. "Well if it's another invader I'm gonna have to kill them because this is sorta home now" Zim said with half of him not being able to believe that he just said that. Zim reluctantly stood up and started towards the roof to his hanger when all of a sudden someone started banging on his door. Zim let out an angry sigh before going to the door, and opening it to reveal Dib setting there with an annoying smirk. Dib was about to say something, but Zim straight up punched him in the face. Dib fell to the ground in pain before Zim shut the door, continued up to his hangar, and left in his ship.
(A few minutes later)
As Zim was flying to the location the Irken craft would have landed he began to really this about the confrontation he was about to have. What was he even going to say? Who was it gonna be? Was this Irken going to kill him? That question especially was running through Zim's mind along with a follow up question. Did Zim want to die? Well at the moment it felt like a no, but if it was right after the Tallests told him he was defective trash then yes. As Zim is thinking about this his ship soon enters the area of the earth were the Irken ship touched down. Finally the ship was in Zim's view but it didn't look like a landing site, instead it looked like a crash site. There was debris all over the place and the ship itself if you could even call it that was in tatters. Actually now that Zim got a better look, it looked more like an escape pod then a ship. The realization suddenly hit him like a car. Zim's eyes slowly grew wide as he realized who this might be. Tak. A female Irken that Zim had screwed over before. Technically twice if you count the time Zim stopped her from taking over the Earth and launched her into space. After a few minutes of flying the crash site wondering if he should land or not Zim's ship finally touched down, and he hopped out. Looking at the messy crash site Zim could tell there was a chance Tak or whoever this might be was killed in the crash. As Zim approached the ship he got his plasma pistol ready before quickly turning the corner, and pointing it at the cockpit. It was empty. Well aside from a few clues that this was indeed Tak's escape pod, one of them being her broken battered sir unit Mimi. While there was no one inside there was a blood trail from the ship leading into the woods. Zim followed the blood with while while looking around hesitantly. The walk through the woods was mostly uneventful except for Zim getting scared by a squirrel, and then getting angry that he got scared by the squirrel. After about 2 minutes of walking the blood trail lead Zim to a clearing, and there she was. Tak was in the middle of the clearing, facing away from Zim, and down on one knee clearly hurt from the crash. After the brief shock of seeing her again wore off Zim finally spoke. "Hello Tak." Tak immediately wiped her head around to face Zim. She was pretty beaten up from the crash. She had a cut above her right eye and she seemed the be holding her stomach which was also bleeding. Tak looked a bit confused at first as she didn't even recognize Zim "W-who are..." As Tak suddenly realized who the Irken that stood before her was her face contorted into a look of pure rage. "YOU!" Tak said in a hatred laced voice as she got up, and started limping towards Zim with clinched fists. "You will pay for what you did to me you defective scum! I will have my...revenge..." Tak didn't make it to him though as she collapsed about three feet from Zim. "So you're after revenge?" A smirk creeped onto Zim's face as he stared down at her. "Well this just got interesting"