Chapter 5: You win

Tak gave Zim a deadpan look "Your telling me that you want to kill the almighty Tallests and destroy the irken and out of everyone you want to bring the Dib?" Zim just smiled and nodded which caused Tak to sigh in annoyance and sarcastically say "Wow and let me guess the other person is Skoodge." Zim looked to the side while smirking "well...." With that Tak threw her hands in the air and said "Great just great we are going to die." Zim replied "Come on Tak don't be like that I truly believe they are capable of great things." Tak sighed and replied with "Look Zim I sorta get Scoodge but number one Dib is just a useless human and number two he is not like you or me. He isn't a misfit like us. He has no idea of our pain. No idea of my pain." Zim nodded and responded "Your right in some parts of that argument but I've watched Dib for a while now. He's not completely like us, but he definitely has his own reasons for helping us." Tak closed her eyes and shook her head but responded with "Fine. It's you team Zim but remember if it starts looking bad and I can escape then you are on your own." Zim nodded "Of course. Now all we need to do is see if Dibs up for it. Now that I think about it he should be waking up soon so let's go" With that Zim and Tak were off to see Dib for a little meeting.
Fifteen minutes later at Dib's house
Dib wakes up in his bed, sits up, and stretches. "Good morning Dib." Dib jumped out of his bed at lightning speed, grabbing his phone off of his dresser which turned into a laser pistol, and wiped around pointing it at Zim. Zim was holding a gun of his own and pointing it at Dib along with two other plasma guns that came out of his pack were also pointed at Dib. It wasn't just Zim either, Tak was right behind him with her arms folded, leaning against Dibs door frame, and both were in thier human disguises. "Been practicing that for a while, Dib?" Dib smirked trying to seem confident even though he knew he was outnumbered and outgunned. "I had a feeling you would do something like this one day you irken scum. How did you get in my house?!" Zim pointed behind him with his free hand "Oh your sister let us in." Dib let out an annoyed sigh before gesturing to Tak with his free hand "So you two are working together now or something?" Zim chuckled at Dibs question while Tak just rolled her eyes "Hehe yeah you could say that." Dib narrowed his eyes "What do you want Zim? What's your plan this time? huh?!" Zim grinned wildly and said "Well Dib the plan iiiissss...." Zim's guns go in his pack and he puts his hands up "You win" Dib, still pointing his gun at Zim, gives Zim a dumb founded look "I'm sorry what?" Zim tosses his plasma pistol to the side and continues "You heard me correctly Dib. You win. I'm done trying to invade the Earth." Did started to until he shook his head and said "How do I know this isn't a trick?!" Zim chuckled and continued "The Tallest lied to me about everything Dib. I'm not here to take over Earth. Honestly I was supposed to die on the journey here. I'm not even a real invader. It was all just a lie to get rid of me." Dibs eyes widened. The information itself was shocking, but how much Zim had changed was the most shocking of all to Dib. "So why did you come here and why is she here?" Zim began speaking again. "Tak is working with me to destroy the irken armada and most importantly kill the Tallests along with anyone who gets in my way. We are are here because we just because wanna know if your interested in joining." Dib explodes from excitement on the outside but keeps cool on the outside. "Tell me everything I get out of helping you alien." Zim gave Dib and evil grin "Well first and foremost you get to prove your dad wrong about aliens." Dibs eyes widened and he immediately said "I'm in." Zim continued "Excellent. Now come Dib we have many things to do. Oh and bring your sister too." Dib gave a confused and kind of annoyed look "Why?" Zim turned to leave "Because we need more members and because I'm pretty sure I know her price." As Zim and Tak left Dibs home and began walking back to Zim's house Tak spoke "Do you really think he is trust worthy? I mean he is a human." Zim waved her off "Oh Dib will definitely play along. Like I said he's got his own personal reasons for helping us." Tak's nodded and they continued walking however Zim couldn't help but feel Tak staring at him. Zim spoke without looking at Tak "What is it?" Tak hesitated for a moment before asking "Something has been going through my head since I landed here. What happened you? Obviously you still sound the same, but everything else is different. What did you do to yourself?" Zim simply shrugs at the question "Honestly even I don't know. However I do have a theory." Tak pushed "Go on." Zim continued "When the Tallest told me the truth I was so angry that I pretty much destroyed everything around me. I guess when I destroyed my lab I knocked over some chemicals or something. It's the only reasonable explanation. After that I started to change physically and mentally." As they finally reached Zim's house Tak spoke again "Well however it happened this new you is one million times better. I still hate you though." To that Zim simply chuckled and they went inside.