Chapter 7: Planet Vampa

After making sure he was absolutely prepared for anything Zim started to enter Vampa's atmosphere. After a few minutes Zim's ship was flying over the land of planet Vampa, and soon he began to land. After landing Zim stepped out of his ship to get a good look at the planets surface. As he stepped out of his ship he noticed how hot it was here and not just that it was pretty humid too. Zim looked around taking in the sight of Vampa and scanning for life at the same time.

 Zim looked around taking in the sight of Vampa and scanning for life at the same time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Zim scoffed. He had seen no lakes, oceans, or rivers on his way down to the ground. From what Zim could tell this planet was just a large sandy and rocky wasteland. This planet sucked. Everything about being assigned here had to suck. No invader in their right mind would ever want to be assigned here. Zim took a deep breath and sighed before saying "Yep definitely something to the Tallests would make poor Skoodge conquer." Zim started to walk back to his ship when suddenly something big jumped on top of his ship causing Zim to look up, and see a big bug like creature roaring down at him.

" Zim started to walk back to his ship when suddenly something big jumped on top of his ship causing Zim to look up, and see a big bug like creature roaring down at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The creature suddenly jumped at Zim, who jumped out of the with an evil smile on his face. "Finally something to kill" Zim said with joy obvious in his voice. The creature charged again snapping its teeth at Zim who pull out his plasma pistol and fired a few shots at the creature. The shots didn't do much to the creature at all. "You've got a hard outer shell so your probably soft on the inside" Zim strategized as he jumped out of the way of the creature's tongue as it shot out right at him. Zim blast the creature's tongue shooting off the end of it to which the creature gave a pain filled roar. Zim then ran up to the creature, dodged it's snapping jaws, and jumped onto its back. The creature shook and roared angrily as it tried to shake Zim off only for two mechanical arms to shoot out of Zim's pak, and stab into the creature's eyes. The creature shook and roared in agony as Zim stabbed the arms in deeper. Finally the creature collapsed on the ground and only twitched. Zim's mechanical arms ripped out of the creature's mutilated eye sockets as he jumps off the creatures back, and begins walking back to his ship. Zim settles into his cockpit and his ship begins to rise into the air. Zim soon realizes he was lucky to have lady when he did as he sees a huge group of the creatures moving to where he was. The had to be at least 30 or 40 of them. Zim's ship soon zoomed off to the east as he followed the signal of Scoodges last known location. As Zim kept flying he looked around. The terrain on this planet all looked the same and if you traveled far, especially on foot, it would probably be easy to get lost. Finally after a bit Zim saw a difference in the land even though it was a questionable one. There seemed to be circles of grass in this desert wasteland. Zim hesitated to investigate since he needed to find Skoodge, but this planet intrigued him so he decided to fly closer.

Zim flew a little closer to the circles to get a better look before a giant creature emerged from the middle of the grass and snapped at Zim ship

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Zim flew a little closer to the circles to get a better look before a giant creature emerged from the middle of the grass and snapped at Zim ship. Zim managed to dodge it but it definitely caught him off guard. The creature had a very dog like face with a snake like body coming out of the ground and Zim could now see the grass was obviously this creatures fur.

 The creature had a very dog like face with a snake like body coming out of the ground and Zim could now see the grass was obviously this creatures fur

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The creature let out a tremendous angry roar at the little ship. Zim decided it would probably be best to fly away and leave the giant creature alone. As Zim looked at his screen he could see that Skoodge's last location seemed to be near by so he headed straight to it. Zim found himself landing his ship in front of a pretty large cave. Zim could see a piece of smashed up metal off to the right of the cave, and walked over to investigate. Upon getting closer Zim could see a twisted and scratched up irken symbol on the metal. "Well this is definitely the place, but I might be to late." Zim said as he inspected the piece of metal before turning to face the cave. Zim looked at the cave before turning to his ship and pressing a button on his keys to cloak his ship so nothing destroys it while he's inside the cave. Anything could be inside so Zim readied himself pulling out both of his plasma pistols, readying his pak guns, and walking on his pak legs. Zim moved forward into the cave. The coolness of the cave felt way more inviting than the hot sun outside. The cave went straight for about 15 feet before turning to the left and leading somewhere else. Zim could see light at the end of the cave and walked forward before turning to the left and seeing that cave opened up into a big space. The space was light by a fire in the middle and behind the fire was the smashed up remnants of an irken ship. As Zim's eyes adjusted to the room he soon spotted someone laying near the fire. Zim crept closer to the body on the ground to see if whoever was even alive. Getting closer Zim could see it was Skoodge who he assumed it would be anyway, but he just wanted to make sure. Skoodge looked terrible. He was pretty skinny compared to his normal shape, his uniform was torn and dirty, and he was covered in scratches and bruises. Irken didn't really sleep so he must have been pretty hurt. Skoodge's pak didn't seem to fair any better as it was pretty banged up itself. Zim gently shook Scoodge to wake him up causing Skoodge to weakly open his eyes and throw a slow punch that Zim caught easily. "Woah calm down Skoodge it's me Zim." Skoodge's response to the that was to throw a harder punch with a bit of anger behind it. Zim caught the punch with a bit more effort than the first. Skoodge mumbled something inaudible before passing out again. Those few actions seemed to have taken all the strength Skoodge had left. Zim gently picked Scoodge up and walked out of the cave. Zim approached his ship and strapped the unconscious Scoodge into a seat before blasting off into the stratosphere of Vampa.
To be continued...