Chapter 1: Pain

Pain. That was all that Zim knew since The Tallest told him he wasn't really an invader, and that he was just a defective moron. This all happened about a month ago however Zim remembered every little detail from that day. (flashback a month ago)
It was a hot summer morning and Zim was making plans to take over earth as usual with some plans being dumb, wacky, or just really corny however in Zim's eyes they were all perfect.
"Yes finally this black hole filled with paranahs is almost ready for WORLD DOMINATION!!!!AHAHAHAHA!!!!" the short loud irken said while running to his computer with with insane laughter ready to tell The Tallest what an amazing plan he had. "Computer send transmission to The Tallest immediately I have a new plan!" Zim commanded as the computer then followed with an unenthusiastic "Again?" (Cut to The Massive) The Tallest were sitting around eating donuts talking about some new type of snack. "So they put the bread crumbs on the sauce then add cheese" Tallest purple said while drooling "No you put the cheese on the bread crumbs then sauce" Tallest red says a little stern. A small Irken crew member interrupts the conversation "Excuse me My Tallest but there's a transmission incoming from earth. "Both
Tallest groan in sadness/anger as they knew exactly who it was. "Purple I can't take this any more!" Red says in anger "I know if I have to hear another ridiculous plan to take over earth I gonna jump into space!" Purple responds. Red looks forward while thinking for a moment before turning back to Purple "Why don't we tell Zim the truth...I mean he's not even entertaining to us anymore and for irks sake he wasn't even supposed to survive the trip to Earth." Purple doesn't think to long about this before saying "sure." Red follows up by saying "Then that settles it. we tell this little annoyance what he really is then we never have to see or talk to him again." Purple nods at this "Answer it." The small Irken answers causing Zim's face to flicker then appear up on the screen "My Tallests! It is I ZIM! I have come up with a new plan to take over earth it starts with-" Red then hold up his hand "I'm gonna stop you right there Zim we don't want to hear your plan." Purple joins in "Yeah Zim it's about time we tell you the things we should have told you from the start." Zim gives them a confused look before starting to say "But I-" This enrages Red making him yell "Shut up Zim!" Zim jumped back a little shocked from Tallest Red's sudden outburst. "Zim you are a stupid defective moron who was never,and will never be an invader." Zim stared at the screen in complete shock with a huge amount of sadness coming over him, but he managed to force out some words "B-But you sent m-me to this planet to-" Before Zim could finish Tallest Purple cuts him off "We sent you to that stupid planet because you are a menace to the irken empire and ruin everything." Red adds to this saying "Yeah we were hoping you would die on the way there, hoping you would be out of our lives forever, but somehow you couldn't even die right." Purple continued the hurl of insults by saying "Oh yeah not to mention that you came up with annoying plans. That suck. That would never work in a million years." Zim's head hung low as he started to crying in his hands. Zim was so overwhelmed by all of this horrible information. Zim's mind was racing and soon his sadness was turning into rage. "So Zim never call us again cause if you do-" Tallest Red didn't even get to finish as Zim pulled out a plasma pistol to shoot the monitor blowing the screen to pieces. The room was eerily quiet as Zim sat silently for a few minutes staring at the destroyed screen. Zim slowly started giggling while grabbing his head before he was lost in a fit of pure insane laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" As Zim laughed he had tears forming in his eyes before the laughter eventually died off back into crying.
Back to present time
Zim was sitting on his couch with an angry look staring at the destroyed screen of his tv when Gir walked in the room "Master why you lookin at da tv? It's not on." The truth was that Zim felt an unbelievable amount of rage and couldn't stop thinking about everything the Tallests had told him. Of course Zim knew that Gir, being the innocent little dummy that he was, would not understand. In the end the only answer Gir got was "Go. Away." In which Gir's response was "oky doky" then he ran off some where as Zim kept just staring at the empty black screen.