Chapter 6

That morning Barry tried to call you a thousand times and all of them he was sent to your voicemail. At the beginning he just tried to call you again, but then he started leaving messages, apologising over and over again for leaving you, trying to meet up with you again but you wouldn't return his calls.

"What's with you today man? You're completely off" Cisco asked.

"It's..." he sighed. "It's this girl I met at the station" he shrugged looking at his best friend.

"(Y/N)?" He asked. Barry nodded as he leaned against the table. "What happened?"

"I was on a date with her last night when the robbery took place" Barry explained. "I...left her there alone and now she's not returning my calls or my messages" he said.

"You're screwed" Cisco chuckled, earning a serious look from his friend. "The second time you meet up with her and the second time you leave her alone. It's not me talking. It's the facts" he shrugged.

"I know" Barry sighed as he took his phone out and tried to call you again.

Once again, you didn't pick up the phone but at least you sent him a quick message saying you were in Star City.

"She left" Barry frowned as he read the text message.

"What?" Cisco asked confused.

"She's back at Star City" the speedster replied looking at Cisco. "Did I really mess it up that bad?" He frowned.

Cisco sighed looking at his friend, wishing he had an answer that would make him feel better. But he didn't.

By the time you got to Star City, you went straight to the hospital, not wasting any time. Once you found out in which room your sister was you hurried upstairs to find Felicity waiting at the door.

"Felicity!" You exclaimed running over her.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here?" She asked surprised when she saw you.

"Oliver told me" you replied giving her a quick hug. "What happened? How is she?" You asked.

"She had a...car crash" Felicity frowned. "She will be fine but they had to perform a surgery due to an internal bleeding" she explained.

"Oh god, where's Oliver?" You asked.

"In there with her, you can go as well" she said rubbing your arm.

"Thanks" you said.

Taking a deep breath, you opened the door of the room and walked in quietly. When you looked up, you almost started crying as you saw your sister unconscious on the bed, her hear bandaged and cuts and bruises all over her face and arm. Oliver was seated next to the bed but when he saw you, he got up and walked over you to hug you tight.

"What happened?" You asked hugging him back.

"Car crash" he whispered not letting you go. "Thanks for coming" he added finally pulling away.

"Nothing to thank for" you replied shaking your head before walking to the bed. "Oh my god, Thea..." you teared up. Seeing her up close was even worse.

"It's not as bad as it looks" Oliver said behind you.

"That's something I guess" you whispered taking her hand carefully. "Has she been unconscious the whole time?" You asked while Oliver sat down again.

"Yes" he nodded looking at her.

"But she will be ok, won't she?" You asked.

"Of course" he replied looking at you. "She's strong. You know she is" he added. With a gulp you nodded your head and looked down at her again.