For New Readers (VERY IMPORTANT KIDS)

Alright, I'm just making this chapter to clear things up for new readers that may come by this fic and it interests them. It's important so please read.

God, where do I start?

Well if you don't like gay stuff... Bish why is Wattpad recommending you Phan? (Side note: I don't swear and I either cover it up with hashtags or just say a different word)

So this is primarily a texting fic, but a lot of chapters are written and some have both forms in them. I'd like to think this is an organised book so one character will be on the left, another on the right, and phone alerts/notifications will be in the middle.

Before you read the story PLEASE have a look at the trigger warnings in the description.
Here: Death, robbery, mugging, murder, crime, one-night stands, domestic abuse, attempted and past suicide, major character death, almost-rape

And this book isn't completed yet so there may be more to come.

Also, there are a lot of Phil tops jokes in this, so if you don't like that might wanna read something else.

Clearing some things up even further, I made this story mature because of all the triggers above and there's also smut - but you can skip it, it's like 1 chapter and not even the entirety of it.

Side note: If you aren't a ghost reader (which I understand don't worry) feel free to comment spam! I love responding to comments cus it makes me feel like I have friends so have fun spamming me.

I think that's about it.... Ok bye

Ps: There's A LOT of angst... Prepare yourselves, rats.