Chapter Seven

WARNING: Slight Smut Scene.

We got back and everyone was giving us strange looks, possibly because I was holding Alan like a baby or because I was standing there waiting for everyone to look at me.

"Hey everyone, Alan will be moving in with us for awhile, if not longer. If you touch him I will make sure to rip apart your mate in front of you with no mercy. Thank you."

I didn't wait for anyone to say anything, I just took the sleepy Alan upstairs to my room. I laid him on the bed and turned to get up.

"Stay please." I nodded and got in next to him. He laid on my chest and tangled our legs together.

"Hey Austie?" Alan said, almost making me giggle at hi adorableness.

"Yes kitten?"

"Will you sing to me?"

"Uh I guess."

"I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated." I didn't even get to the second verse before I heard little snores escaping the ginger's mouth. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

_____________

I woke up the next morning with a goal; take Alan on a date and ask him to be mine.

"Hey Alan." I whispered while lightly shaking the smaller boy awake.

"Hmfghj."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah" he mumbled

"Can I...Can I take you on a date?"

"Mhmm."

I smiled and raced down the stairs to where Alex was sucking Jack's face off.

"Hey Alex, Can I talk to you about something important?"

"Yeah, ask away"

"I want to take Alan on a date, but I have no clue what to do." I said with a pout.

"Oh, just take him on a picnic." He replied like it was the easiest thing in the world and turned back to Jack.

Okay, I got this. I went into our kitchen and grabbed some items that Alan might like. Yes, a house full of vampires has a kitchen full of food. We have to keep up appearances y'know?

I ran up the stairs two at a time and started frantically shaking Alan.

"What happened?!" He yelled, jumping out of bed.

"It's time for our date." I stated matter-o-factly.

"Oh let me get dressed." He seemed really happy, so I decided to make small talk.

"When was your last date?" I asked.

"Four years ago with my ex, Aaron."

"Oh that's not too long."

"Says the vampire who's probably older than the bible."

"Actually I'm 249 in vampire years but 24 in human years."

"Oh" he said, processing it all. "I'm 22."

By this time we were already out the door and halfway to the park. We got there and Alan started digging through the basket.

"You really haven't eaten in awhile have you?" He asked giggling.

"Um no, why?" I asked, confused.

"Because you packed me; a jar of mayonnaise, an apple and some icing."

"Oh." I blushed.

"That's okay, I like apples and I know what we can do with the icing." He said with a wink and whipping some on my lips.

I sat confused until Alan straddled me and Started licking and sucking the icing off. I moved my hands to his hips as his found their way around my neck. He started grinding on me, creating a very needed friction. Moans were pouring out of our mouths as we tangled together. I sadly had to put a stop to it though.

"Alan n-no." I objected through a moan.

"Why not Austie?" He asked innocently with lust filled eyes.

"I could hurt you." Realization crossed over his features and he slid off my lap.

"There is something I need to ask you though." He looked up at me expectantly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes! But does this mean I'm gonna be a vampire?" I replied with a nod and bared my teeth, ready to change him.

"Wait Austin."

"Hmm?"

"I want this to be special, like losing your virginity except it's my life I'm losing." I nodded as we laid back and enjoyed our time together.

Deathbedsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें