Chapter Ten

Alan

I ran up the stairs before he could say anything. Aaron Pauley, the man I've been trying to forget is now a vampire in the same clan as me.

"Alan?"

"Hey Alan, baby calm down. You're working yourself up." Austin came over and pulled my into his lap, rocking us back and forth.

"Is he your ex?" He questioned. I nodded.

"What did he do?" I opened my mouth to answer, but only sobs escaped my mouth.

"H-he was nice in the beggening, but then he got abusive." I could feel Austin's arms tighten around me.

"H-he would hit me and call me names. Like worthless and stuff. Austin I'm s-scared." He shushed me and laid me down to sleep.

Austin

After Alan fell asleep I marched down stairs to where that fucktard was sitting.

"Out." I ordered.

"W-what?"

"Out." I repeated.

"What are you doing Austin?" Mike asked.

"I explain later, now get him out." I growled. He nodded and escorted him out. Soon everyone was surrounding me to hear why there was a commotion. They might as well know anyways.

"He abused Alan while they were together. I'm not making Alan suffer like that, not again." Everyone nodded in agreement and carried on their lives.

"You're good to him y'know?" Phil said out of the blue.

"I just don't want to mess up."

"You won't and if you do, he'll forgive you." He assured before walking off to Tino.

I walked back into my room and saw Alan sitting on the bed.

"What did you do Aus?" He questioned.

"Why?"

"Everyone keeps giving me sympathetic looks."

"I kicked Aaron out and everyone wanted to know why, Frank would've read our minds anyways."

"Oh"

"Oh?"

"Oh." He nodded.

I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I think we need a vacation. What do ya think?"

"Sounds nice." He agreed as we shared a kiss.