-after the guys smashed his head-

"I said to you dont look at the screen right" she said with a disgust look.clearly being disgusted of all the blood.

-The part where they let that strange guy was it Ricky,Richard i forgot his name-

"Dont you ever let that in Olympia you you." She's frustated now

"You're getting a bit worked up with just a movie" i said to her.

"Its just they are going to die that's what my instincts is telling me" she said.

'This girl'

-Part where that guy put the birds in the fridge and starts opening the windows and the garage-

"Now they are going to die"she said.

"Ahhh" she shouts and hides in my back after that guy smacks tom.

"N-no olympia dont you dare jump!!" She said

"Ahhhh what happened??!" She asked me since she hid in my back after olympia died and hearing a gunshot.

"That bastard was killed by Tom" i answered her calmly.

"Is malorie and the babies alive?"

"Yeah they are" i answered her question again.

"Good" she said as she let out a huge sigh.

-Part where malorie fell and girl and boy starts walking to the both opposite direction-

"Dont you guys walk away!!!" She shouted once again.

"Wait for Malorie, Girl and Boy stay where you are waiy for your mom!!" She shouted.

"Yes just ring that bell boy, good. And you girl, NO NO NO!!" "Dont you dare take off your blindfold no dont listen to it listen to Malorie!!" She shouted.

"Ahhhh!!" She is now hiding in my back.

"Is Girl alive" she asked

"Yeah, but she took off the blindfold but her eyes are closed" i answered her once again

She let out a sigh.

After the movie ended. She just used my lap as her pillow.

"Ummm"

"Im tired of all thay shouting thay i did, can i sleep please for a couple of minutes?"

"Ahh, sure but im still going to cook for food"

"You can cook the food later its still early and just sleep first".

"Okay"

End of flashback

Weird right?

And thats how i ended up in this postition asking myself why momo is pretty clingy to me these couple of days..

"How are you so pretty even tho you are just sleeping?" I asked her even tho i know she wont answer. I kept caressing her hair and noticed that she is wearing the necklace that i gave her.

"So you really liked it, huh?" Still caressing her hair.

"You know that im confused right now cause you are making me feel weird stuffs that im not supposed to feel?"

"Im growing fond of you, you know that? I want you to be just in my side. Even though we are just pretending for just a short time."

"Im not supposed to have this feeling in me because i will end up getting hurt"

"Im starting to like you momo"

"I shouldnt have this feeling, i could say it to you right now cause you are sleeping" I sighed after that.

Not knowing someone is listening.

Momo's PoV

"Im not supposed to have this feeling in me because i will end up getting hurt"

I woke up to the voice of Y/n saying something. But i didnt open my eyes yet cause i just want to listen what he's trying to say.

"Im starting to like you momo"

He likes me, both of us likes each other so its mutual. But i think he is going to hide is feelings from me.

"I shouldnt have this feeling, i could say it to you right now cause you are sleeping" He sighed after that.

I know what he's saying cause he thought he is the only one having feelings but he doesnt know that i also liked him.

After he said that he puts arms in my legs and in my back. Carried my upstairs to our bedroom and puts me slowly and carefully. And walks out the bedroom.

"Why does he wants to hide it? I know we are just pretending but we can make it all real" I sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Watch Birdbox my precious readers its a good movie.

Anyways this is the chapter this is just a realky short love story. And might end if this hits in the chapter 20+.

Thank you for reading guys and i hope you will vote for this i will appreciate it all and please do leave a comment if you want me to write a part for 2yeon, Saida or Satzu, MiChaeng. God Jihyo remains unbothered..

Thanks for reading guys and see you to the next update.