four

"Could you sing for us?" Em asks, looking up to Calum, as she leans into his body, with his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Why not," Ashton shrugs, as Michael sits up, looking pretty ready to sing, looking around the circle as Ashton brings his arm back into lap, as Calum firmly nods, and Luke just looks into his lap, nodding slowly to himself, not breaking the gaze from his lap.

Ashton begins to clap, the beat along to 'dont stop' and Michael begins to whistle, making me let out a small giggle as Luke begins to sing, slowly getting into the words, raising his head, looking around the circle as Ashton, Michael and Calum are all clapping to the rhythm. Luke begins to raise in confidence as the song carries on until everyone is singing along and clapping in time, everyone with a smile plastered on their faces as the waves crash on the shore, the wind blowing on occasion, nearing the end of the song, the boys join in on the harmonies, Ashton leaning into my shoulder, making eye contact with me, making me let out a small laugh. As the song comes to an end, me and Em both applaud them, Michael pretending to bow, sitting down.

I let out a small laugh as our clapping dies down, Luke returning to his normal self, the smile not moving from his face as he looks around the circle, Ashtons arm returning around my shoulders, warming me instantly. I look over to Luke, who is already looking, he doesnt look all that happy but I send him a small smile, and shrug a little as he looks away, Michael trying to do a backward role, pulling a laugh out of everyone.

"So guys what should we do?" Calum asks, looking over to Em, then back to the group as we all looking at eachother for ideas,

"Truth or dare?" Michael perks up,

"Are you 11?" Ashton asks, making me let out a loud laugh, covering my mouth as a reflex, muffling the sound as Michael kicks some sand in Ashtons direction,

"Any better ideas?" Michael asks, Ashton raising his hands in defeat, letting out a small laugh, as I smile and lean into Ashtons side.

"Alright then who wants to go first?" Michael asks, I shrug looking at Calum and Em as Luke perks up;

"I'll go first.." He sits back, leaning on his hands, both behind him, crossing his legs.

I raise my eyebrows, as Michael smirks, "Truth or dare?" He asks,

"Dare," Luke grins, thinking he can challenge Michael, raising his eyebrows.

"Run in the sea...naked," Michael folds his arms, smirking, as Luke stands up, pulling his tshirt over his head.

"Alright seems pretty simple," Luke smirks as I joke around, covering my eyes with my hands, as he undoes his belt buckle. Ashton brings his other arm around my shoulders as he laughs into my hair, as Luke kicks sand in our direction, making him laugh even harder. I pull away from Ashton, watching Luke as he begins to walk towards the sea in his navy boxers. As he reaches the line between the ocean and the sand, he stands with his back towards us, the darkness making it hard for us to see him, as he strips off his boxers, before throwing them into the sand and running into the sea.

After running in the sea, and after a few seconds; running back out, with both of his hands covering his lower region, running over to his boxers, sliding them back on, and walking slowly back to the group shivering; rubbing his upper arms up and down for warmth.

Luke slides all of his clothes back on, water still dripping from his arms, the sand sticking to the bottom of his feet, lying on his back, smirking as he makes eye contact with me, I roll my eyes in response making him let out a small chuckle.

"Your choice to choose someone.." Michael urges on Luke, as Luke looks around the circle to make his choice.

"Megs, I dare you...to kiss Ashton," Luke doesnt even smirk, holds is glare as I look over to him, as he almost smirks as I shift in my spot. I look up to Ashton as he just lets out a small laugh, I furrow my eyebrows, as Luke continues to stare, as I look down to my lap, back up to Luke who smirks to the rest of the group.