The fireworks continued for the next fifteen minutes until the finale had started. Your eyes lit up and you beamed in amazement as a flurry of fireworks burst into the night sky, one after another. Ara's eyes were glued to the fireworks and she gasped loudly, a smile growing huge on her face. Another flurry of neon colored fireworks shot into the air and at that moment, Jinhwan turned you around, cupped your cheeks, and then pressed a soft kiss against your lips. Your eyes widened in surprise, but you kissed back eventually and then there you were, sharing a long, loving kiss with your boyfriend as the fireworks burst into the air and lit up the entire scene.

Once he pulled away, the fireworks were over and you were blushing furiously. Jinhwan smiled at you and you wrapped your arms around him, burying your face into his chest in embarrassment.
"Oh my God, you twoooo!! Gahhhhhhh, my heart is going to explode!!" Ara suddenly squealed.
"Oh, come on!" you said into Jinhwan's chest as your face heated up. Jinhwan and Ara laughed as you tried to hide your flustered expression. Jinhwan wrapped his arms around you and hugged back, rocking you back and forth.
"I love you." you heard him whisper into your ear.

~~time skip~~

Once you were back at the hotel, you went back up to your room to shower, but the door was locked and the water was already turned on inside. You guessed that someone else was showering. You knocked on the door.
"Hello? Is someone inside?" you asked.
"Oh, uh, yeah. It's Eunji. I'm showering." you heard Eunji say from inside.
"Oh okay. Can I shower afterwa-"

"Sumin's gonna go and then I'm going to go after her. You have to go last." you suddenly heard Sooyoung say. You turned around and saw her walking through the doorway. You huffed.
"Fine. I'll wait." you said before walking to leave. Sooyoung managed to throw a glare at you before you left the room.

Rolling your eyes, you decided to go to Jinhwan's room. You knocked on the door and he peeked his head out shortly afterwards.
"Oh hey." he said.
"Hey, you wanna go bother Ara? I was going to shower, but my roommates are making me go last so I just decided that I would eat dinner and then do it." you said. Jinhwan sighed.
"Well, I'm not surprised that you're the last of their priorities. Let's go." he said before walking out. He grabbed your hand and walked with you to Ara's room.
"Ara, we're here to bother you, open the door." you said as you knocked. When Ara opened the door she was holding chopsticks and the room was empty.
"Hey, I'm about to make instant Ramen. Wanna eat with me? My roommates went to eat outside." Ara said.
"Sure." Jinhwan said.

You sat down at the small glass table next to the couch and Ara brought the Ramen cups, setting them down. Once the Ramen was cooked enough, Ara gave you chopsticks and you began to eat. Ara picked up her phone and FaceTimed somebody, perching her phone up.
"Who're you calling?" Jinhwan asked.
"Who do you think I'm calling?" Ara asked with a grin before the person picked up.
"Noonaaaaa!" you heard Chanwoo say.
"Hey, Chanwoo!! What's up?" Ara asked.
"I miss you so much, it's so boring at school without you! You're coming back the day after tomorrow, right?" Chanwoo asked.
"Yup! After we go to Lotte World!" Jinhwan said, squeezing his face into the screen.
"Oh, hey, Hyung! Are you having fun?"
"Yeah, we went to a fireworks festival today!"
"What! Luckyyyyy."

"Yeah, and (Y/S/N) totally had the greatest time during fireworks, didn't you?" Ara said, wiggling her eyebrows.
"What?" Chanwoo said. You hit her shoulder lightly and she stuck out her tongue.
"Well, hurry up and come back, I miss hugging you." Chanwoo said. You and Jinhwan looked at each other and tried to hold in your squeals.
"Aw....me too. I promise I'll be back soon!" Ara said.
"Try to kiss her on the lips when she comes back!" you said, shoving your face into the screen.
"What the-HEY!" Ara said as she started to blush.