Chapter 1

Aaliyah Pov

"Alright I'll talk to you later." Trey said leaving.

"Yeah whatever, don't bother." I said back.

Yeah imma sideline. I know your not supposed to catch feelings and its just sex but my feelings are to strong for his no good ass. I'm Aaliyah Brown and
I've been Trey's sideline for about a year now.

He always tell me that he's gonna leave her and that he loves me, be he's not and he doesn't.

But if he keeps playing me and my feelings. Its like I wanna leave him alone but I just can't.

I want to talk to other people but I keep finding myself going back to him. But I'm not waiting anymore. Im tired of not being able to go anywhere because he doesn't like to see me with another man. But that stops today.

If he has a girlfriend then I can have a boyfriend or at least a few people to talk to, shit I be bored. If he's not giving me his full attention then I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

I think imma party tonight, imma go with my bestfriend TayTae. Let me call her up right quick. "Hey Liyahhhhhh! " she yelled in the phone.

I laughed "Hey boo, what you doin? "

"Nothing bored as hell."

"I know right you wanna go out its this new club opening up tonight Club Heat."

"You mean to tell me Trey letting you out?" I laughed

"Chile bye im grown and yes I'll come pick you up."

"Kay bye." she hung up. Its just 5 so ill just put on some clothes and wash before we go to the club.

I put my phone on the charger and went to hop in the shower. I hooked my phone up to my tv through the auxiliary cord.

Putting it on my playlist, I turned on the shower and looked in the mirror.

Damn I need to get my hair done , I thought to myself. I pulled my hair which was halfway down my back into a messy bun. Then I hopped in the shower letting the hot water hit my body as I closed my eyes listening to Rich Homie Quan I Swear .

Police pull me over cause he say I need a bra

Cause I'm riding round top less

New car, new wheels, new brains

New bitch good brain she ain't even go to school

Big chopper big aim

Make his ass shit stain now I got his ass looking like a fool

I wouldn't even be ashamed if a nigga catch me slipping

Cause I know that it ain't shit I could do

I rapped along to the parts I knew as I washed my body. I stayed in the shower for about an hour until the water started getting cold. I turned the shower off and got out the shower.

I grabbed my towel and went into my room to dry off. I found a pair of red boyshorts and a black and red laced bra set from Victoria Secret and a black long sleeve shirt that fell a little above my butt. I put on some lotion , deodorant, and perfume. I turned my music off and went into my kitchen to get some cookies and ice cream.

Then I went into my pantry and got a bag of candy which had snickers in them.

I went and sat it on my dresser in my room. Then I grabbed some weed and swishers from the top of my closet and rolled me some blunts.

I loved days like this , when I can just chill and relax and not be bothered with anybody.

I opened my curtains so I can look over the balcony , I had a really nice view.

I went and crawled into my bed and sat my ice cream and snickers in front of me, as I sat with my back against the headboard.

I turned on Martin and lit one of my blunts and sat back and relaxed.

----------

Aaliyah in MM (Young Thug's Girlfriend)