Chapter 15

2 Months later (Christmas Eve)

Aaliyah 😌💞

Nigga its gone be a murder play with that money

Nigga its gone be a murder come run up on me

Nigga its gone be a murder burn you and yo homie

Nigga its gone be a murder thinking that I'm stunting

Its gone be a murder

Draco on me and it got the cooling system

Slaughter gang Savage love to shoot at niggas

Got a thirty in the booth right now that's on gang

And the judge gone give me life if a nigga touch my chain

Red light, I got four young niggas with me sticked up

Hunnit round drum we gone leave em at the red light got the vvs's dripping

Lil nigga tried to reach and all he seen was a mf red light

Now they scared right

Called yo babymama over cause her head right

I'll put yo favorite rapper in a wheelchair

Nigga say they from the streets but bitch I'm still there

I sung along to Nba Youngboy and 21 Savage Murder getting hype on 21 part as I was wrapping the last bit of presents that I had gotten for everyone.

I was so tired the only thing keeping me up was the music. It's not helping that I smoked like 3 blunts to the head.

As I finished the last present Trey walked down the stairs shirtless looking all daddyish and shit.

"Girl yo ugly ass still up?" I rolled my eyes,

"bitch yo girlfriend ugly tf" I said getting up to clean up the little bit of trash.

He sucked his teeth and grabbed me by my neck and pushed me into the wall.

"You better be lucky I like that aggressive shit" I said licking his face.

He tried to keep a straight face but failed and he busted out laughing.

"You so sickening man" he said letting me go.

"Yeah yeah whatever, help me put these presents under the tree."

After putting the presents under the tree we started walking up the stairs and I jumped on his back.

He grunted, "girl get yo big ass down!"

I hopped down and grabbed his butt then ran to the room.

I tried to shut the door before he could come in but his strong ass pushed the fuckin door open knocking me down on my ass.

"Damn Trey yo stupid ass!" I yelled at him as I got up.

He laughed "Girl how you gone try to catch a attitude with me when you the one that tried me on that gay shit?"

He slapped me on my butt. I rolled my eyes "keep yo hands off of me and go touch on ya lil hoes"

He smacked his teeth "Maaan here you go"

"Yeah mf here I go. Coming in here thinking shit sweet like I ain't know you been texting them lil dusty ass hoes"

  "Man you know them bitches don't mean shit to me!" He yelled.

"That's not the fuckin point Trey! Put yourself in my shoes, you wouldn't wanna see me texting, let alone looking at other niggas !"

"Man don't fuckin play with me" he said with a mug on my face.

"If I pulled a you on you you wouldn't like that shit would you?" I asked getting in his face.

"Alright Liyah I feel where you coming from baby. And I apologize from the bottom of my heart I'm done with these bitches." I scoffed

"Delete their numbers right now because actions speak louder than words"

"Matter of a fact lemme see your phone" He gave me his phone as I unlocked it and sent a message to all them bitches.

This is Trey's gf and I don't wanna see your number pop up on his phone no more or I will pull up on ya and beat your ass and best believe I'm bout my shit have a nice day 😘

After I sent the message to his little hoes I deleted their numbers and threw him his phone and climbed into bed.

I'm going to try and update more frequently. Don't forget to comment & vote 😘😛