Chapter 8

Aaliyah POV 😌💞

After Trey dropped me off I went in the room and picked out something to wear to my brother party (Outfit in MM).

I hopped in the shower for about an hour then put on my bra & panty set and lotioned up my body then reached in my dresser to grab my weed.

I looked to see that I ain't have no more gars in my dresser, so I grabbed bout three packs of Swisher sweets from the shelf in my closet and threw them on my bed.

I hooked my phone up to my beats pill and started playing Fuck Cancer by Young Thug and Quavo. I fucks with that nigga thug hard asf.

I sat on my bed and rolled me two blunts while rapping along to the song.

Aye fuck cancer

Shout out to Boosie

I fucked ya main bitch

I gave her cooties

Get it all my niggas yeah we wit it

And these pussy niggas hating

They tryna knock me off my pimpin'

I'm a boss I call the shots I leave these pussy niggas missing

And I'm whipping like I'm- My music got cut off from an incoming phone call. I checked to see that it was my main bitch Tae😍😜👭💁.

"Bitch you would call me when I'm rolling up and listening to my music!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hoe don't be raising yo voice at me I was just calling to see if you was you going to Mal party." She said with attitude.

"Why? You wanna see yo baby?" I questioned her while laughing. She sucked her teeth, " Don't nobody want Jamal hoe ass!"

"Don't do my brother, you know you want him quit denying it." I said.

"Whatever you going or not? And I like how you rolling up without me." She said and I know she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I'm going, and I'll bring something to smoke when I come pick you up." I said .

"Alright later gator." She said laughing.

"Yo lame ass." I laughed before hanging up and my music came back on.

I lit one of my blunts up and started rapping along with the music again. Then one of my favorite songs by Lucci came on, I fuck with that nigga to.

I paid my dues nigga don't play you'll lose

You probably couldn't walk a mile in 'em

Nigga do you know how much I paid for theses shoes