Chapter 3

We pulled up to the club and parked.

"Damn , this club thick as fuck ." TaeTae said.

"I know right , damn." I replied back.

Me and TaeTae got out the car and and walked to the front. Since TaeTae had told me that her cousin owns the club we were able to walk right in without waiting in line. We walked into the club and went straight to the bar.

I just wanna relax and loosen up a little. Tae ordered us some drinks as we vibed top Young Thug's Check. That was my shit. I was dancing to the beat enjoying myself when Tae nudged me with her elbow pointing to the entrance of the club.

I raised an eyebrow and looked, I smirked to myself. Wow, this nigga got some nerve. Trey bitch ass walked through with his girlfriend, and i'm not a hating bitch, she was bad as fuck. Yes , I don't like her but ain't no need for hating. I give credit when it is due.

Both he and his girlfriend looked our way . She gave this look of satisfaction as if she had the upper hand. I still had the smirk upon my lips as I smiled and waved at the both of them. Trey looked shocked as I turned around and noticed Tae was pulling me to the bar going for anither drink.

"Did you see the way that bitch was looking at you , i'a slap the fuck outta ha ! She'on want these prollems!" she yelled being ghetto.

I simply laughed at her, "I know right , if that bitch know what's best for her , she'a stay in ha mufuckin place. I have no problem stooping down to ha level." I said back.

Tae shook her head and laughed at me , "You'a fool bihhh ."

"I know , now let's go dance!" I said as I heard Rich Homie Quan's song Flex.

As we were dancing I felt somebody tap me ,when I turned around I almost fainted. Whoever this nigga is , he fine as hell. He offered to buy me a drink and who am I to turn down a free drink? I told Tae where I was going and we walked away to the bar.

We were just talking and this boy had jokes for days. "Can I ask you a question ?" I said.

"You just did." he said back smartly.

I smiled "What's your name ?" He laughed

"We've been talking for almost an hour and you just now asking what my name is?"

After finding out that his name was Devonte we exchanged numbers and me and Tae left the club.

------

When I got home I took a shower and grabbed my weed . No I'm not a weed head I just love smoking, if you smoke you would understand and if not then that's your loss.

I went downstairs and grabbed me some snacks . I turned the t.v. on and sat up against the headboard and lit up one of my blunts. 

I grabbed my phone off the charger and got on instagram even tho it's late at night. I was just going through liking pictures and came across a video of Titi. (AN: if you don't know him look him up on instagram : blameitonkway) That man is so funny.

As soon as I was about to watch the new video he posted I got a call. Now I'm wondering who the fuck in their right mind would call me at this time of the night.

I looked and saw his name flash across the screen. bitch ass nigga ✌. I don't know why the fuck he calling me for I ain't got shit to say to him. I let it ring as I put up my other blunt. He called again and I answered so he can finally leave me alone.

"what the fuck you want?" I said as soon as I answered.

"don't be giving me no fucking attitude Liyah quit acting like that ."

I looked at the phone as if he could see me, "you don't tell me what to fucking do , I can have an attitude if I feel like it , and  like I said what the fuck do you want ?" I said not hiding my attitude.

He smacked his teeth , "Man come open the fucking door."

"Nah I'm about to go  to sleep and I don't think your girlfriend would like that."

"We not talking about her right just come open the door please. I got food."

I smirked and hung up on him I took my time going down the stairs shit he at my door he can wait.

----------
Sorry for the wait.