Chapter 9

By the way, I changed how you spell Taytay nickname

Aaliyah POV 😌💞

As soon as I opened the door I heard Digits by Young Thug. "Damn this shit bumping!" I yelled to Taytay.

"Hell yeah, they turnt asf!" She yelled back.

We was walking through the crowd to get something to drink, and I seen everybody with blunts in they mouth. "Bitch they got me ready to roll up again!" Taytay yelled to me.

"Really, we needa find Mal though !"

"We can go after we get a drink!" We finally made our way through the kitchen and I seen a few people standing by with a cup in they hand.

Mal had a bottle on each table so people could know what they was drinking. Me and Taytay grabbed a cup of green apple Ciroc.

I sipped on it occasionally as I grabbed my phone so I could text Mal.

Bad bitch💁💅😌💜: wya fool? 👀👀👀

Mal😈👫🔫💸: why tf is this your name in my phone😭😑 and come upstairs

Bad bitch💁💅😌💜: cause I'm a bad bitch 😂😊😊😊💯

After I sent that text I told Taytay that he was upstairs and when we walked in the room and I seen him, Trey, and my favorite twins DeShawn and Jordan.

They were fraternal by the way. "I missed y'all!" I yelled hugging both of them. Taytay ghetto ass yelling everybody name and shit 😂

"Mallllll!" I yelled jumping on him.

"Getcho ass off of me" he said pushing me.

"Now why you gotta be like that?" I asked mugging him.

"Cause you fake as hell, don't know how to call or text nobody" he said dryly.

"I'm sorry brother, I just been busy with school and work lately." I said back.

"I guess" he said hugging me.

"Aye why you acting like you don't see my mans over there!" Shawn said.

I rolled my eyes at him, fuck Trey. He answered the phone while him and his bitch was fucking. Now if that ain't disrespectful then I don't know what is.

"Why y'all up here and not down there?" I questioned all of them.

"We was finna head down there in a minute, shit we just chilling." Jordan said.

I peep Taytay and Mal, they ain't slick. We all made our way downstairs and they were now playing Cut It by OT Genasis ft Young Dolph.

Cut it cut it cut it cut it cut it cut it cut it cut it

Them bricks is way to high you need to cut ittt

Yo prices way to high you need to cut ittt

****

I don't know how many blunts I don't smoked or how many drinks I done had, but I'm fucked up.

I was bobbing my head to I Wonder Why by Lucci and Skooly while looking for Taytay. I felt my phone vibrate and seen that I had a text message from her.

my main bitch Tae😍😜👭💁:
Mal taking me home 😏😝so you can leave whenever you ready 😊

Bessfrannn😛😍💸💜: I peeped y'all earlier 👀👀 love you boo

my main bitch Tae😍😜👭💁:
Love you to😘 and I'll tell you about it tomorrow

Thank God she told me that cause I was gone leave her ass if I didn't find her. I told Mal and the twins that I would see them later and dipped.

I had to drive slow cause I was fucked up and I ain't feel like dealing with 12 bitch ass.

When I made it home I took a quick shower and slipped on a black crop top and some boy shorts and lotioned up and stuff.

I grabbed my phone and put it on the charger. I got under my comfy ass covers and said my prayers.

This weekend was fun but back to work I go Monday, so all imma do tomorrow is chill.

***

This was just a little something, it was kinda boring but blahhh 😛. Excuse any mistakes please, and don't forget to comment & vote 😘