Chapter 16

Trey POV

Man shit wild right now. Liyah got her people over here and you know how kids are when it comes to Christmas.

Kids running around playing with their toys, I hear conversations and I don't know which one to join in.

I was sitting on the couch next to one of Liyah cousins her name was Arianna but everybody call her Ari. She 18 lil bitch wild asf.

But I fwh though. A little boy who looked about 9 or 10 walked up to her "Ari is hell a cuss word?"

"Hell I don't know to ask ya mama."

"What the hell you mean you don't know? You grown hell so you should know."

"I'm finna beat the hell outta you"

"What the hell I did?" She jumped at him and his lil ass took off running. I chuckled.

"Trey shut up these bad ass kids pissing me off I needa smoke."

"Come on then." I texted Liyah that me and Ari was going upstairs on the balcony to smoke. She texted back and told me that she was in her way.

Ari went and sat on the balcony while I grabbed some gars and my weed. "Hey bae" Liyah said walking in and shutting the door.

"Ouuuu boy you ugly asf!" She yelled.

"We know you yo mfn daddy son." Ari said.

"Both of y'all shut the hell up." I said mugging them.

I rolled two, Liyah rolled one, and Ari rolled one. "Ouuu y'all my cousin fine as fuuuuuck!" Ari said recording Liyah.

"Ayeee!" Liyah said sticking her tounge out twerking in the video.

"Y'all dusty ass folks go add me my name gone be right there!" She said.

"Man shut yo ghetto ass up always fuckin yelling!" I said mugging her.

"Bitch you shut up this my mouth!"

"They bipolar asf y'all." Ari said recording us.

"No his dumbass think he can talk to me all kind of ways dirty ass." Liyah said rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." I said lighting my blunt up."

Aaliyah 😌💞

"Hello?" I said picking my phone up.

"Bitch how you gone disappear in yo own house?"

"Oh shit, me, Ari, and Trey up here smoking." I said and all I got was the dial tone.

Tay, Kierra, and Tj came. We had like 10 joints in rotation. "Maaan y'all I'm high as fuck." I said
laughing. "Play some music!"

"No!" Tj and Trey yelled at the same time. "Fuck y'all." I went in my room and got my beats speaker and started playing Hip Hopper by Black Youngsta.

I grabbed the blunt from Tay as me, her, Kee, and Ari got on Snapchat. "Ayeeee! Run up hip hop ya she suck my dick in my flip floppers!"

Everybody went in on his verse.
"Can't go to sleep leave my pistol in the shelf!"

"Can't fuck that bitch unless I got a rubber onn!"

"All these perks got me feeling on myself!"

"Aye this that shit!" Trey said bobbing his head.

***

My house is clean and everybody is gone except Kee,Tay, and Ari. We were smoking again. "You know me I be with whatever." Kee said. "IF A BITCH BEEF WITH ME WE GONE BEEF FOREVER!" I said yelling in my camera. I got a snap from somebody.

janaaaaae😛💙: bro y'all lit asf 😂

I snapped her back.

aaliyahhhhh😛: girl we in this bitch high asl 😂 I sent back.

Drama coming up soon this was just a filler. Don't forget to comment and vote 😛😘