Chapter 15 // The Crew

Alex Pettyfer as Daniel Walker!

---

Beep Beep Beep.

I rolled over, slamming the snooze on my alarm. Just a few more minutes...

---

Honk Honk.

What is that incredibly loud sound?

Crap.

I darted to the window and looked outside, seeing Daniel's black car outside my house. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and quickly dialed Daniel's number.

"Get out here Romanos," Daniel said.

"I just got out of bed!" I exclaimed frantically making my way over to the shower.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I just woke up!" I replied. "Be out in five!".

I didn't give him a chance to answer- I just hung up. I sprinted into the cold water and immediately shampooed and conditioned, then scrubbed my body with some vanilla body wash. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, making my way back over to my room. I checked the clock. Two minutes had gone by. That had to be the fastest shower I had ever taken in my life.

I searched through my drawers trying to find something suitable to wear. My eyes landed on a loose royal blue tank top. I quickly pulled it on and put on a pair of jeans that I must've bought two years ago because they were too tight for my taste. Unfortunately my lack of time forced me to just keep the jeans on and sprint downstairs. I grabbed a banana from the counter and quickly put on a pair of black boots. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door.

"You know what the perfect touch to your outfit would be?" said Travis, smiling.

"What?" I asked, as I climbed in next to him in the back seat.

"This,". He picked up a black bag and I looked inside. A black leather jacket was sitting in the bag, neatly folded with some wrapping paper around it. I picked it up and held it out in front of me. It looked like it was my size and it was pretty fashionable.

"Wear it," said Daniel from the front seat.

I put it on and loved the immediate feeling it brought me. I felt bad-ass.

"Why'd you guys get this for me?" I asked curiously. Seriously, this was a nice gesture.

"It was all Travis," said Anthony.

Travis blushed slightly and smiled. "I just thought it'd come in handy,".

"Well thanks that's pretty cool of you," I smiled. I leaned over and gave him a hug from the side. I saw Daniel glare at Travis in the rear view mirror and I raised my eyebrows confused. Why was Daniel glaring at Travis...

"Alright," Anthony clapped his hands together. "Alexis you are my girlfriend, try to sell it as much as possible,".

"Sure thing babe," I replied winking.

Several minutes later we arrived in the school parking lot and eyes turned our way as we each exited the car. Anthony held me close and planted his lips on top of my head and I smiled up at him. We walked in the school, his arm around my shoulders. We made our way over to my locker where we were met by a surprise. Amanda and Rita were standing next to it smirking. This was definitely suspicious. I looked over at my locker and sighed, realizing why they were near my locker. The word "Bitch"had been written on my locker in permanent marker. I took a step towards Amanda but Anthony quickly grabbed my arm. He pushed me behind him and walked up to the two evil demons.