9

{{bailey's POV}}
"She told you to stop" someone with a familiar voice yelled I looked over with my glossy eyes and I couldn't believe who it was.

"Jack" I cried "what are you going to do pretty boy" the guy said, then out of nowhere jack threw a punch at the guy and hit him right in the jaw,causing him to fall to the ground and loose his grip on me.

Jack hurried to me and held me. His touch made my heart flutter,and I felt that feeling that I felt in junior year ,that feeling where I feel safe and protected. "Are you okay? did he do anything to you?" he asked worried. It felt nice to here his voice again after so long. "No I'm o-okay" I said crying a bit, "let's take you home okay" he said hugging me one last time and kissing the top of my head.

"I'm going to ask for someone's car because a friend drove me here Okay" he said softly "you can take my car" I sniffled "Okay" he said,gently taking the keys from my hand. He held my hand as we were walking to the car and opened the door. As we were driving it was quiet

Not awkward quiet, but good quiet if that makes any sense. I was also thinking about when I saw his car, hearing him two times and how I wasn't going crazy I actually heard him.

We reached my house, He opened the front door with my keys and we walked in quietly since it looked like everyone was asleep. "Come on" he said quietly as he held my hand making me follow him up stairs.

He led me to my room, I went into my closet and changed my close into some shorts and a Nike shirt. I went out and saw him sitting on my bed he looked like he had something on his mind.

"When did you get back" I asked quietly. He looked up at me "uh like two days ago" he said "mhm" is all I could say because when we broke up when he moved he said he would stay in contact which he didn't and he said he would contact me if he moved back or came to visit which he obviously didn't either.

He was looking at me but I didn't want to look at him and so I just looked down. He put his hands on my hands on mine. "It's late you should go" i told him, even though I wanted him to stay tonight I just couldn't help but be emotional for what happened tonight and for him being here. "Are you sure you are going to be okay" he asked I nodded my head

But i couldn't help for the tears to just fall. He came and held me to calm down, I felt like I couldn't breathe and everything was spinning I was thinking about what would have happened if he wasn't there if he didn't hear me, that's when I was getting a panic attack.

He stoped holding me and looked me in the eyes "hey hey hey, your okay just focus on something else, focus on me" he said quietly, I did I focused on him and did what he was telling me to do which was to take deep breaths. Before I knew it I was breathing normally again.

"Why didn't you ever call?" I asked. He looked down. He sighed "There things I didn't get to tell you bailey" he answered "then tell me now" I said raising my voice a little. "Not here let's talk tomorrow, you need to rest" he said getting up. "Jack" I tried to stop him "good night bailey I will see you tomorrow" he said walking out.