6

{{bailey's POV}}

Until they let me go and I looked up and I sighed in relief to see....

Bryce... even tho I didn't 't want to see him,I was relieved it was only him.

"What do you want now Bryce" I asked said annoyed "I want you to forgive me" he said actually looking like he meant it but I just didn't want to believe him. "After what happened I don't think so...now if you can please let me go I want to get home" I said trying to walk away,

He grabbed me once again.." let me take you home" he said softly, I looked into his eyes and we made I contact for like 2 seconds,till I looked away,

"U-um,okay fine" I said nervously and remembering that I came here with Jess's car, "Okay lets go" we walked to his car and opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I said with a small smile, "no problem" he said giving me the most precious smile. Wait what no bailey you can't fall for him he is just trying to get in your pants...

And I look over and he just looks so perfect...ughhh.

_____

We got to my house, "thanks for dropping me off" "it's not a problem at all honestly" he said as I got off "well I will uh see you tomorrow" I said kinda quiet "okay good night beautiful" he said so softly and I couldn't help but blush a little.

I walked inside and Alex was sitting there watching Tv.
"Oh hey you're back" he said smiling "yeah finally" I said laughing "who dropped you off" he asked looking at the car driving away

"What do you mean it's Jess" I said trying not to laugh, "bailey come on I know you wayyyyyy better than you think, if you think I'm going to believe that than your wrong" he said as I was dying of laughter because I am a horrible liar.

"Okay,Okay it's Bryce he offered to take me home since Jess was getting wasted" I said still laughing.

____
After that we were talking about random stuff and it got really late so we ended up going to sleep:)

________________________________
A/n:sorry this one is short didn't. have much ideas for this one but next one will be better!