3

I look up to see this really hot guy that I haven't seen before...

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention" he said, his eyes were so dreamy "no your fine it was my fault I was the one not paying attention" I said kind of nervous. "Uh.. I'm bryce, I'm new here" he said sounding kind of shy, which surprised me, "yea I thought so,I'm bailey" I said back with a smile "is it that obvious" he said laughing "what noo, it's just you have been what everyone is talking about" I said giving him a small laugh. The first bell rang. "Well I uh have to get going but I will see you around" I said to him "alright" he said walking away.

Jess was smiling like crazy.
"What" I asked not knowing why she kept looking at me like that "oh nothing just that you and hot dude totally like each otherrr" she said "oh my lord Jess we just met" I said with laughter in my voice "the way y'all look at each other, it's like..." she said thinking "like we just met Yeaa I can agree to that" I said interrupting her thinking "whatever bailey, you need to go find yourself a man, and get over Mr jock" she said smiling "what Jess I'm completely over him" I said lying and kind of shy, "mmh okay" she said. We got to our class , me and Jess have most of our classes together.

[a few classes go by]

It's now time for lunch me and Jess meet up. "Hey girly" Jess said smiling "hey boo" I said back, "you want to go get some food, or eat this poison teachers call food" she said looking at the line, i laughed "let go get food out of here" I said laughing along with her.

[Bryce's POV]

I was thinking about how my day was going and I thought it was going horribly wrong first I bumped into some girl forgot her name, then I got lost in most my classes and now I have no one to sit with at lunch so I sat in a empty table.

"Hey man" someone behind me said, I look back and see Mikey "hey" I said back "what are you doing all alone" he asked "well no one want to sit with the new kid I guess" I said laughing "well I will sit with you"he said laughing

"Also there is this party tonight, it's like a welcome back to school kind of thing" he said laughing a bit "and I was wondering if you wanted to come with" he asked

"Ugh yea sure, I have nothing better to do so why not." I said with a smile "alright I will see you there" "oh and that girl?" I asked pointing at who I'm talking abt "oh that's bailey, she is the "boring" one she hasn't done anything fun in a while, she is the one who fits in but doesn't at the same time there has been this rumor abt something in her past but nobody really know what, and so that is what makes her not fit in as much, bc you know those nosy people" he said.

"Oh" is all I could say "yeah, why did you want to know about her" he asked "I bumped into her this morning and I didn't remember her name" I said

"Yeah if you want to get with her it's going to be hard, because she hasn't dated since the beginning of her junior year, and she has most boys drooling over her" he said and I was surprised, she just seemed the type to go on and off and just going to to different relationships.

"Really,and why is that?" I asked surprised, "she was dating this jock his name was Jack Gilinsky, they were known as the most perfect couple but they ended up breaking up bc he moved" he said "oh and I'm not into her just wanted to know, she's not my type you know. " yea totally get it, she hasn't been anyone's type in a while, but now you can go for one of the girls that are drooling over you"

"Yeah" I said laughing. I need to keep this reputation im starting to build up and not go for girls like bailey.

A/n
Sorry if you have read this and it was diff I decided to change it <3 but I hope you like it so far :)