2

My outfit^^^^
It was the first day of my senior year, I was kind of nervous not going to lie.

"Hey bailey are you ready" Alex asked me. "Yeah I just need to grab my things"

I walked downstairs to where Alex was waiting for me, and my mom (aunt) greeted me with a smile. "Hey sweetie" "hey mom" I said back with a small smile
"Do you want something to eat" she asked "no I'm not hungry" I said trying to walk out already "bailey you need to eat" both my mom and Alex said to me.
" One time that I don't eat breakfast,isn't going to do anything plus I'm not hungry I'll just get a snack at school or something."

"Can we go now" I asked inpatient
"Yeah" Alex said opening the door
When we got to school we said our goodbyes and parted ways, I met up with my best friend, Jess short for jessica me and her are more on the same side of the school we have our own group to ourselves, like the shy but outgoing ones.

"Heyyy I missed you so much" she said with a big smile. "Hey I missed you too, it's been to long!" I said with excitement

"So I heard there is this new guy here and that he is hellllllla hot" she said extending the word. "Really" I was surprised we don't really get new kids.

"What's his name" I asked "not quite sure but I am sure that it will get around sooner or later" she said "even if it does Jess,he is probably a jock and will end up dating another cheerleader or maybe all of them" I said laughing

" well yea but he is new and I can bet you he doesn't know them yet, plus you were not like this when you were dating that jock last year" she said "hey okay do you really have to remind me of that?" I asked her "come on bailey you used to be so much fun, you used to go to party's, drink, sneak out, and now you just stay home being depressed" she said "Jess im not depressed and well yea Because I had someone to take me out and to take my mind of my problems and my past" I said quietly remembering the memories I had with jack

jack was my boyfriend throughout half of my junior year,we were thought to be the cutest couple well except Melissa she was jealous of me and Jack but we ignored it , he was my everything, he took out all the personal problems that I had in my head and made me forget all about them. He would also take me out on a lot of dates and party's he brought out a whole new side of me that I didn't even know I had, but that all changed when he had to move. I was really devastated but it was what it was and I couldn't change anything about it. After he left I became not the fun bailey everyone knew, my anxiety came back along with all my thoughts about my past. Wich no one really knows about except Jess and well Jack.

"But you have me bailey, I Like and want to be going out and hanging out with my best friend again" she said pretending to be sad "well Jess it is what it is" I said laughing at her. "Nooo bailey come on please tell me you will think about going to this party that this dude is going to have tonight" she said pleading "Jess you know I-" i was interrupted by someone bumping into me, I look up and see a really hot guy that I have never seen before.