Chapter 8

"What! No way," Eunji said, putting a handful of popcorn in her mouth. I nodded and stuff my mouth with a kit kat bar.

Eunji and I have been talking for hours now. I got to know her some more like where she came from and her family. She also found out I was pregnant by my stomach.

"So your telling me that you haven't said anything about this baby to Jungkook," she said still shock. "Nor did he notice?"

"Yes! But I told him this morning about a child and he completely ignored it," I complained.

"You have to be straight up. Most guys are clueless when you give them hints," Eunji said.

"I know but it's hard. We talked about kids but not right now," I said laying back on the couch.

"He won't get mad or leave you if that's what you're thinking," Eunji said.

"I know," I quietly said.

"Ah! I know," Eunji said, moving the popcorn bowl away from her.

"Let's surprise him," Eunji suggested. I tilted my head in confusion.

"It's already a surprise," I chuckled, rubbing my belly.

"No like make him find out," Eunji explained. I was still confused and waited for her to continue.

"I'll buy a pregnancy test for you. Use it and purposely leave it in the bathroom," Eunji said. I gasped.

"Perfect! Let's do it," I said, getting off the couch.

"No no! Stay here! You need some rest. How long have you been pregnant anyways," she asked, picking up her purse.

"5-6 weeks I think," I said. Eunji hummed and looked at my stomach again.

"Do you want a boy or girl," she asked. I shrugged. She chuckled.

"I'll be back. Do you want anything to eat," Eunji asked, pushing her hair back.

"I actually want ramen," I said. She nodded and I watched her walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunji walked to the closest store. She forgot she didn't have a car so she had to walk. Does she love it? Of course not.

"Why is walking so tiring," Eunji mumbled and walked faster. She opened her phone to see if she's near the closest store.

"Hm I passed it," she said and turned around. She looked at the names and found it. She entered the small store and the register man greeted her.

She went straight to the noodles isle. There were three other people there. They were arguing but Eunji didn't care. She grabbed 4 packs of noodles then went to get sausages.

She walked back the three men and grabbed the sausage. Her eyes spotted cheeses and she grabbed some of those.

"Should of grabbed a basket," she mumbled and went to get some drinks. The register man saw her struggling to get a drink. He went around the counter and picked up a basket for her.

"Mam, think you'll be needing this," the register man said. She chuckled.

"Yes thank you so much," Eunji said putting her stuff in the basket.

"Your welcome," the register man smiled and went back to his spot behind the counter. Eunji got a couple of drinks then went to the hygiene isle.

She looked at all the pregnancy test and read the back of a few. She grabbed two different boxes and shrugged.

"Two is better then one," she mumbled.

"Eunji?!"

She jumped at the voice and turned around.

"Jimin?" She questioned. Jimin's eyes travel down to her hands and saw the boxes. His eyes widen and looked at her stomach.

She saw what was Jimin looking at and gasped.

"O-oh no! It's not for me," she stuttered.

"Hey Jimin, what's taking so lo-Eunji! What are you doing here?"

"Taehyung, hi," Eunji smiled. "And I'm here to buy some things."

"Oh that's nice," Taehyung looked at the basket hanging from her arm then her hands. He gasped.

"Jin?! Eunji?! Kid," Taehyung said, shaking Jimin. Jimin was frozen.

"Guys, let's go! We got hungry men. Oh Eunji."

"Hoseok," Eunji chimed. She started praying that Jin isn't here.

"Hey Eunji! Your not with Jin," Hoseok asked. His eyes stopped at the boxes in her hands. "I see why."

"No! I promise it's not for me," Eunji exclaimed.

"We won't tell Jin," Taehyung ignored the panicked female.

"I hope it's a girl," Jimin added. Hoseok shook his head.

"I wish you good luck," Hoseok patter Eunji's back.

"It's not for me I swear," Eunji said, watching the boys leave the store. She groaned and went to pay for the items.

A/n: because I miss everyone here and I love you all very dearly