Chapter 3

A week has passed now. My days have been the same routine over and over again. Get up, make breakfast, wave bye to my husband, clean house, play on my phone, eat lunch, watch new dramas, go to classes, come home, shower, eat dinner, sleep.

Sometimes Arisa invites me to watch her model shoots or Jae taking me out or Minsung coming over. I'm suppose to find a job but I'm getting lazy and feel like I should become a house wife.

Today Jungkook's parents invited us for dinner. It's already 6:30 pm and I don't have a car for myself and Jungkook still isn't home. We're already gonna be late, might as well take my time.

Jungkook went to buy take outs but guess our order is taking a while. When his parents invite us for dinner we barely get to eat anything because they bomber us with questions. When we do get to eat, the dishes are those exquisite dishes so it's a tiny piece of meat with vegetables to decorate and then rice on the side.

I finished drying my hair and went in my closet to find a nice dress. I heard the door to the entrance open. Jungkook is finally home. I hear his hurried footsteps down the hall and up the stairs.

I found a nice black dress and slipped that on. Jungkook barged into the door with bags of our food. He put those on the floor and ran into his closet. He pulled out a suit. He stripped off his clothes off. My eyes wander over to him.

"Y/n! Can you call my mom and tell her we are at traffic," Jungkook said, not noticing my perverted glances. I nodded and picked up the bags of food. I went downstairs to retrieve my phone.

Mrs. Jeon hates waiting for other people. If she finds out we went out to buy food then she will murder us both. I dialed Mrs. Jeon's number. After the first ring she picked up.

"Y/n!" Her cheerful voice rang. I smiled and put the bags of food in the fridge.

"Mom! Sorry for running late," I said, walking back upstairs. "We are stuck in traffic right now." 

"Oh dear! The dishes are already done," Mrs. Jeon said.

"Go ahead and start eating! Don't wait for us because the traffic is bad," I said, grabbing a brush from the bathroom. "I don't want you to starve because you were waiting for us."

"We won't starve. We will patiently wait for you two," Mrs. Jeon said. I could see her smiling.

"Alright. We are very sorry again," I said, brushing my hair.

"Don't be Sweetie," Mrs. Jeon said.

"Well we are moving now so I'll call you when we are almost there," I said, looking over at Jungkook.

Jungkook had finished tucking in his white button up shirt. I licked my lips while staring all over his body. Ohhhh and that's all mine. He was putting on his black jacket and looked over at me.

"Like what you see," Jungkook smirked. I looked at Jungkook's eyes and slowly nodded, forgetting about the phone near my ear. He started walking towards me.

He stopped in front of me and wrapped his hands around my waist. He leaned towards my ear with the phone, thinking I ended the call.

"The dress looks amazing on you but it would look better on the floor," Jungkook whispered. I felt all my blood go to my face. My heart was racing too fast. I suddenly felt weak to the knees. Jungkook started leaving light kisses down my jaw.

"J-Jungkook," I stuttered. God dang it! Man up Y/n!

"YAH! IF YOUR GONNA DO IT THEN HANG UP LEAST," Mrs. Jeon voice rang in the phone. Her voice was so loud that Jungkook heard it too. His eyes widen and his face went red.

"Sorry mom," I softly said and hung up the phone.

"Shall we go," Jungkook said, trying to cool himself down. He took of his black jacket and held out his hand for me. I nodded and took his hand. I already know the upcoming questions from Mrs.Jeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I was right. As Jungkook and I entered the house, Mrs. Jeon asked what happen after she ended the call.

"Nothing Mom! Can we eat now," Jungkook asked, intertwining our hands. We walked to the dinning room and Mr. Jeon froze in his spot. He already started eating. Mrs.Jeon was behind us.

"Aish! I said wait," Mrs. Jeon said, stomping towards her husband.

"I can't just sit here and have food right in front of my face," Mr.Jeon complained. The older woman ignored his complaints and lightly slapped his shoulder.

Jungkook lightly tugged me. We walked to two empty chairs. He pulled out a chair for me and I smiled at him.

"Thank you," I said, sitting down. He sat down beside me. Mrs.Jeon took her seat beside her husband. The conversation started with Jungkook's future. Something I was clueless about but I listened and nodded my head like I was understanding. At least it wasn't about what happen after the call.

Mrs. Jeon went into the kitchen and brought out two plates. She put it in front of Jungkook and I. Then the conversation went on about Jungkook's brother. I was tired of waiting to eat so I dug in.

"He's getting married next month," Mrs. Jeon happily said. The food tasted amazing but I wished it was a bigger portion.

"Y/n, how are your brothers," Mr. Jeon asked. I stopped eating and wiped my mouth with the napkins. Jungkook saw this and began eating his food.

"They've been great! Yoongi is about to drop his mixtape soon and Hoseok wants to start a YouTube channel," I said in awe at my brothers' dream.

"Sounds fantastic," Mrs. Jeon said, taking a bite of her cooking.

"Yes indeed. How's your father," Mr.Jeon asked.

"The same Happy man he always is," I smiled. The parents nodded. The room went quiet and I ate my food, almost finishing it.

"Oh! Jungkook, Y/n," Mrs. Jeon called. Jungkook and I looked at the mom. She smiled.

"Are you two planning to have any children," Mrs. Jeon smiled. Jungkook gulped and I nervously smiled.

"Well we haven't really talked about kids," I said, looking at Jungkook. He was taking off his jacket.

"Well I think we are still too young for kids. I still want to try things before I have children," Jungkook said, looking over at me. "But if you want kids now then I'll be fine with it. I'll be disappointed a little but I'll be happy at the same time."

"I think we can wait it out. I don't think we are ready to be parents," I said, still looking at my handsome Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and kissed my temples.

"Glad we are on the same page," Jungkook whispered.

"Well when you two are ready then call me," Mrs. Jeon said. I looked up at her and nodded.

Wow, we are growing up fast. They are already talking about kids. I haven't even thought about children. I've been so focus on school and everything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and I arrive home. The first thing we did was run into the kitchen and get the food out. We spread it on the dinning table and ate the food. We both moan in delight at the same time.

"When was the last time we had McDonald," Jungkook said, taking another bite into his sandwich. I shrugged and laughed at the mess around his mouth.

"Eat slower! We have all night," I said, eating a French fry. Jungkook shook his head. I laughed and the night went with us being childish.