50

Jimin grabs Ryou and pushed him on the sofa. "Kinky". Ryou laughs. "Shut up and answer me". Jimin said. "What do I get if I do?". Ryou tilts his head. "You won't get a bullet in your head". Yoongi points a gun at his head. "Yoongi!". Jimin says. "Hey, sorry I would have been here earlier but Kana chewed my ear off". Jimin giggles. "Not scared". Ryou said.

"How about I won't lace you with poison". Misa sits next to Ryou holding a needle at his neck. "I'm still not scared". Ryou says sweating a little. "I'm just gonna shoot your balls off". Jin points his gun at Ryou area. "Where are y'all coming from?!?". Ryou yells. "Hell". They answered. Jimin laughs. "Ok chill, I want to talk to Jimin alone". Ryou says. "Kiss my beautiful Gucci shoes". "Bite me". "I'm going to shoot you".

Ryou gulps and looks at Jimin for help. Jimin grins. "I'll be fine guys, I know he can't hurt me". Jimin said. "No". Yoongi said. "Not taking that chance". Misa said moving the needle closer to Ryou's neck. Jin said nothing and moves the gun closer to Ryou's area. Jimin sighs and looks at Jin. "Sorry Hyung". Jimin said. "For what?". Jin asked. "For this". Jimin looks at Yoongi and Misa. "Jungkook's here".

Yoongi and Misa faced darkened. "What?". They said and ran out the room. "No!". Jin shouts. "Jimin! what the hell!?!".  Jin yells. "Better go find him before they slay his ass". Ryou chuckles and Jin raced to find his brother. "Nice one Jim...

 "Nice one Jim

Ryou stops when he sees Jimin glare at him. "What did you and your team do to Jungkook?". Jimin wasn't thinking of anything, he wanted Ryou to answer him. "You're not going to like it". Ryou said and gulps seeing Jimin still glaring at him. "Answer me Ryou". Jimin's voice got colder. "Ok".

"Y'ALL DID WHAT?!?". Jimin screams. "Told you you wouldn't like it". Ryou said. "Why would y'all electrocute him!?!". Jimin shouts. "Makes people forget things faster". Ryou said. "What!?!". Jimin shoutes again. "Y'all could have killed him!!!". Jimin groans and seats down. "It was Jones's idea and he knew what he was doing". Ryou told him.

"Why did he do that?". Jimin asked. "He's crazy". Ryou said. "I didn't think Taehyung would do something like that". Ryou looks everywhere but in Jimin's eyes. "Oh my god". Jimin gasp. "Y'all did that without asking Taehyung?!?". Ryou rubs his neck. "Maybe". Jimin put his head on the table. "Really?". Jimin asked. "In our defense, it worked". Jimin left the room.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!". The moment Jimin left Ryou alone he hears shouting and went to it. Jimin quietly opens a door and sees Taehyung in a corner pointing a gun at Jungkook. "But I love you!". Jungkook whines loudly. "I will kill you, get the hell out!!!". Taehyung said strongly. "No! I want to love you!".

Jimin closes the door silently. "He's fine". Jimin laughs and leaves. "I WILL SLAUGHTER YOUR FUCKING BLOODLINE IF YOU DON'T BACK UP OFF ME!". 'Misa?'. Jimin goes to her shouting. He finds her in the living room beating up some man. "Umm?". Jimin says. "Jimin!". Misa runs to him and gave him a hug. "So your Jimin?".

Jimin looks at the man. "Yes and you are?". The man smiles. "I'm Mion, that little tarts boyfriend". Jimin stares at Misa and laughs. "Liar". Jimin said. "Excuse me?". Mion says. "Misa likes girls". Jimin told him. "Huh? How do you know that?". Misa asked. "I saw you one day checking out Yoongi's assistant". Misa blushed. "What! she's pretty!". Jimin laughed.

"Really?". Mion whined. "But... But". Mion sighs. "Fine!". Mion stomps out the room and they laugh. "Jimin". He hums at her. "You know I'm bi right". Jimin chuckles. "I know I just wanted to help you". Misa smiles at him. "Your a cute little friend, you know that right?". Jimin hugs her. "I know, so where's your brother?". Jimin asked. "Making out with Hoseok".

"What?". Jimin shakes his head at everything that's happening right now. "Ok then, do you know where Yoongi is?". Jimin asked her. "Umm... I think he's outside". Misa said. "Thank you". Jimin ran outside. "YOUR WELCOME! AND I WILL CUT HIS DICK OFF IF HE HURTS YOU!". Misa shouted. "He heard me". Misa giggles.

Jimin stops to catch his breath. "I'm on the track team for what?". Jimin says trying to breath. "For that ass". Jimin jumps when someone slaps him on his ass. "Ow!". Jimin glares at Yoongi. "What?". Jimin slaps him. "The hell?!?". Yoongi yells. "That doesn't belong to you". Jimin said. "Oh really?". Yoongi grabs Jimin's ass and pulls him closer to him. "Hey!". Jimin shouts. "Shh".

Jimin looks at him confused. "Yoongi?". Jimin said. "You see this". Yoongi points to Jimin's heart. "That belongs to me". Yoongi said and picks up Jimin's hand and placed it on his chest. "Just like that belongs to you". Jimin started to cry a little. "Yoon...". "I love you Jimin". Yoongi cuts him off. Jimin cries and kissed Yoongi.

"I love you too Yoongi".