17

"Good morning Kana". Yoongi walked in his office a little happier then usual. Kana whipped her head to her boss. She walks up to him and places her hand on his forehead. Her boss didn't have a fever so she goes to get a drug test from her desk. "Here, take it". Kana throws it on Yoongi's desk.

Yoongi just stares at it. "Why?". He questioned her. "You're on something". She said. "I'm not on anything, I can't say good morning". Yoongi gives the test back to her. "You have a hangover? Weird I thought you had a very high tolerance level". Kana tilted her head. "I'm just a little happy". Yoongi smiled. "You got laid, it's about time". Kana jumps. "Kana get out". Kana laughs. "Whatever boss". She giggles and leaves.

Yoongi was on his way to Jeun's office when heard voices inside. "Look, I'm sorry ok forgive me please, I'll buy you anything you want". Yoongi walks in without knocking and sees Jeun and another man in the room. "Oh, hello Mr. Min". Jeun bows. "Who is this?". Yoongi pointed at the small man.

"Don't point at me". The other man said rolling his eyes. Jeun hits the man. "I'm sorry Mr. Min, this is my little brother Jimin". Yoongi looks at the small man from head to toe. "Pervert". Yoongi heard the man say. "Excuse me?". Yoongi coldly said. "You clearly heard me loud and clear". Yoongi felt his anger boil over. Jeun spoke up. "Jimin, you can leave now, thank you for my file".

Yoongi saw Jimin smile and his heart skipped a beat. "No problem bro and since I'm already down here I'm going downtown to meet a friend". Jeun laughs at his brother. "Your not going to play Ahela?". Jimin shook his head. 'This kid plays Ahela?'. Yoongi thought. "I'm pretty sure those people can last without me". Jimin giggles and Yoongi eyes widened.

He's Chimin. Yoongi was in the same room as Chimin, the guy he's been crushing on for a few days now. Yoongi did what anyone would when your with your crush, embarrass yourself. Yoongi started choking. "Boss!". Jeun runs over and pats his back. "Jimin! Come pat his back and I'll go get him some water". Yoongi saw him run out without a reply.

Yoongi felt a small hand rub his back. "You ok?". Yoongi loved how soft his voice was. "I'm fine, thanks". Yoongi fixed his suit and looks at Jimin. "Beautiful". Jimin giggled. "Why thank you". Shit. Yoongi curses at his self for saying that word out loud. Yoongi shakes his head but continues to stare at Jimin.

There was like a magnetic pull for both of them and just like that Yoongi kissed Jimin. Yoongi was the first to pull away, just to kiss him again. It was a lot more passionate this time. Jimin moaned and Yoongi took that chance to stuff his tongue in Jimin's throat. It lasted about five minutes till they heard running and pulled away from each other breathless.

Yoongi sees Jeun barge in out of breath holding a bottle of wine. "The vending machines were out of water bottles". Jimin laughs. "Bro, you had a water dispenser in your office". Yoongi turns to where Jimin was pointing at and looks at his co-ceo. "I could have died". Yoongi chuckled deeply making Jimin shiver. "Sorry".

A phone went off. "Sorry bro, Taehyung just text me saying that he is going to kill Jungkook". Jimin rolled his eyes. 'Jungkook?'. Yoongi heard that name before. "Sure and tell me not to do it yet, I want in". Yoongi saw Jeun smirk. "Nah, Mimi probably stopped him, I have a friend lunch to go too". Jimin grabs his coat. "Bye bro, by-bye Mr. Min". Yoongi smirked on how red Jimin was. "Bye Jimin". Yoongi said in a low voice. Jimin just runs out the room.

They both laugh at Jimin. "Well... Did you have fun with him?". Yoongi turns to Jeun in shock. "What?". Yoongi started to fix his tie. "Oh please, I felt all that sexual tension between you and my brother, I got wine to celebrate". Jeun pops the bottle and tries to drink it but the bottle got snatched away. "You're working and you're a weakling". Yoongi took a cup from the dispenser and pours him some wine. "Cheers".

Jeun watched his boss down the whole bottle. "You're a alcoholic". Yoongi glares at him. "I'm a champion". Yoongi throws the bottle away and turns to leave. "I give you permission". Yoongi turned around. "For?". Jeun smiled. "For dating my brother". Yoongi huffed.

"I don't need your damn permission.... But thank you". And Yoongi leaves.