47

Jimin woke up in someone's chest. "Huh?". Jimin saw that he was in Yoongi's arm and he smiled. Jimin snuggled in Yoongi's chest feeling happy. "Hi Jimin".

"Eek!". Jimin squeals and jumps. Yoongi laughed. "That's not funny!". Jimin whines and puffs out his cheeks. "Cute". Yoongi said. "I know I am but it still wasn't funny". Jimin huffs. "I'm sorry ok?". Yoongi kissed his cheek making Jimin giggle. "Fine". Jimin said looking at him. They stare at each other and just like how they met the first time, that connection came back and they kissed again.

          CRINGED ZONE(SMUT)

Yoongi was on top of Jimin without even breaking the kiss. "Yoongi". Jimin pushed him lightly. "What?". Yoongi said as nicely as he could. Jimin laughs. "The door". Jimin points at it. "Door?". Yoongi said confused. "Lock it". Jimin winks. "Right!". Yoongi almost tripped over his own feet trying to lock the door. Jimin giggles at that. "Shut up". Yoongi walks back to Jimin and kissed him again.

Yoongi strips Jimin of his clothes and turns Jimin on his stomach. "Yoongi?". Jimin says. "Shh love but this might hurt just a little". Yoongi put some baby oil on a finger. "What... Ahh!". Jimin arced his back. "Just relax". Yoongi kissed him on his back. "Mmm". Jimin bit the pillow. "What is this?". Jimin pants. "Fingering". Yoongi answered.

"I-I see". Jimin grabs the sheets. Yoongi stops and Jimin looks at him. "Please?". Yoongi smirks. "What?". Jimin plays with his hair. "You stopped and... Umm". Jimin blushed. "I was just about scissor you". Yoongi says putting some more oil on his fingers. "Scissor? That really doesn't sound good". Yoongi chuckles. "I'll let you be the judge of that".

"What are yo... AHH!". Jimin screams. "Guess you were wrong". Yoongi said. "Mmm". Jimin was a mess. "Shit". Yoongi says. "I can't anymore". Yoongi takes off his clothes and flips Jimin on his back. "Jimin look at me". Jimin did what he said. "This will hurt but I promise you that I will be gentle ok?". Jimin smiles. "Ok". Yoongi kissed him again. "Just relax and breath for me alright?". Jimin nod and Yoongi slowly enters him.

"AHH!". Jimin screams and cries in pain. "No no it's ok". Yoongi kisses Jimin's tears away. "Just breath and relax like I told you". Jimin slowly nods his head. "I'll try". Jimin started to breath in and out. "Ok, I'm good". Yoongi raised a brow. "Are you sure?". Jimin giggles. "Yes". Yoongi wasted no time and started moving. "Mmm". Jimin moans and that only made Yoongi go faster.

"Ahhh!!!!". Jimin held on to Yoongi back. "Fuck". Yoongi kisses Jimin neck and moves even faster. "Mmm! More!". Jimin wraps his legs around Yoongi. "Cocky are we?". But he obliges and goes faster. "Ugh!". Jimin was seeing stars. He couldn't even say anything. He just hold Yoongi tighter. Yoongi sees a hickey that he didn't make and growls at it.

"He did that didn't he?". Yoongi asked but Jimin didn't say anything. Yoongi stops and asked again. "Did he do that?". Jimin catches his breath. "Ye... Ahh!". Yoongi moves at a quicker pace. "No one is allow to touch you, do you understand?". Jimin nods with tears in his eyes. "Good".

Jimin didn't realize that he came until Yoongi smiles at him. "Good boy". Soon after that Yoongi came. "Yoongi". Jimin stats in a tired voice. Yoongi pulls him close to him. "Yes?". Yoongi asked. "I love you". Jimin says and fell asleep. Yoongi chuckles and kissed Jimin's head.

"I love you too Jimin".