2

"JIMIN!". The small boy hears his name being called by his older brother but he pretends to be asleep. "Jimin?". His older brother walks in his room. "Aww he's asleep". He heard his brother said and wanted to smile. *smack*.

His older brother slaps his ass. "OWW WHAT FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?". Jimin screamed at his brother. "That was pretending to be asleep and acting like I would believe it like seriously Jimin you ate half my sandwich which was hot and left it out, I keep telling you to be smarter". His brother shakes his head.

"You do know that I'm the smartest kid in my college right?". Jimin sat up and rubs his butt. "Lies". His brother said. Jimin sighs. "What do you want Jeun?". He was confused on why his brother was here so early. "OH!". Jeun exclaims loudly. "Guess what?". "No". Jimin told his brother. "Bitch". Jeun huffed. "You know it". He laughs at his brother but falls off the bed. "Ouch".

His brother helps him up. "That's what you get for not having eyes". Jeun laughs. "I'm so telling mom". Jimin told his brother. "Please don't". Jeun begged. Jimin laughed. "What did you want me to guess?". Jimin stated while getting his phone. "I'm Mr. Min's second hand man". Jeun said jumping on his bed.

"Lies". Jimin rolled his eyes at his brother. Jeun throws a pillow at his little brother but Jimin elegantly dodges it. "I hate you". Jeun said picking up the pillow. "I would hate me too if I was that nimble". Jimin laughed at his brother's pouting face. A knock came from his door and their dad came in.

"Jeun? What are you doing here?". Their dad asked him. "I got off early". He answered. "You already got fired, it's only been a week Jeun". Their dad said and Jimin fell out in tears. "REALLY DAD!". Jeun was about to attack him. Their dad chuckles. "Sorry son I'm joking". He said. "It wasn't funny". Jeun crossed his arms. "But Jimin laughed". "That's because Jimin is slow".

"Hey! That's a lie!". Jimin puffed out his cheeks and his dad fanboyed over that. "You're so cute!". His dad was squeezing his cheek. "Zhad ztop". Jimin looks to his brother for help but his brother was taking pictures of him. "I hate you". He gave his brother a glare but Jeun winks at him.

"Ok enough of the cute time, come Jimin, I got you a car". Jimin was already down the stairs. Jeun and their dad rushed to follow him. They see Jimin bouncing in the living room.

His dad brought him a light blue Bugatti. Jimin was choking. "DAD THANK YOU!". Jimin leap in his dad arms. "Your welcome". His put him down. "But make sure you keep your grades up". His dad said. "How higher do you want them?". He giggled. "Until you own that college". Jeun said and they laughed.

Their dad went to work and his brother went to his girlfriend's house. Jimin already finished his homework and his projects for college. "Hmm". Jimin tap his chin with his finger.

"Ahela".