Oh I didn't expect him to notice the book that I read before. Somewhat I feel nervous? Ah... He must be the kind of teacher who likes to give surprise question in school.

Maybe.

" The second basic? What's the first? "
Urahara-San followed.

" The first is to know what kind of world are you living in. Then followed by the second which I just said before, and last but not the least is to understand the things that's worthy. "

" Woah... That's kinda accurate, Hasu-chan. Sounds pretty guerrilla though. "
He snickered, teasing me.

" Heh, tell me about it. "
I snorted.

Seriously? Teasing about the dead' family? Pfft... Hahaha, so glad I got Urahara-San as a companion.

" What do you mean by that? Do you came from a military family, Tsukiko? "

Oh, didn't think he'd catch that right away.

" Yes, my mother was the daughter from a high-ranking militants. And coincidentally I'm closer to my mother's family side, rather than father's. He's a successful chairman at a certain company. "

" I see, so you came from a proper family. "

... I kinda don't like how he interpret it that way, but oh well, let's not make an enemy out of him.

" Thank you for the compliment, Kuchiki-San. "

Out of the blue, Urahara-San laughed at my words. I roll my eyes as to probably can guess how silly his reason behind those laughter.

" What is it now, Urahara-San? "

" Hahaha, well, I'm just thinking, that you should change the way you call him now. Since it will be confusing later. "

" Huh? What's wrong with the way I call Kuchiki-San? I think I'm formal enough. "

" Sheesh, Hasu-chan, Captain Kuchiki has a sister-in-law here who work as a lieutenant of the 13th division. That's why I told you it's going to be confusing later if you call them both with their family name. "

....huh... First, it's uncle-niece relationship, now it's brother-sister-in-law? If they can have this many family member to work as an important role, then it's surely have the same unspeakable system as in the human realm.

" I see, may I call you Byakuya-San then? "
I ask for his permission.

He stopped his walk all of a sudden—if not careful, I'm most certain will bump into his back.

He turns around, giving me that wordless look.

" Yes you may. "
.

.

.

" Well, how's your first impression on him, Hasu-chan? "

Urahara-San just had to ask in a 'girls in love' manner for the sake of teasing me.

Since Byakuya-San has more job to do, he bid his farewell and left us. But before that, he suggest me to go to the archive room of Shin'o Academy if I wanted to read some books about the basics in Soul Society.

" What first impression? I've met him twice now. "
I walked without even bothering to look at him who's walking beside me.

" Then what do you think of him? "

Why does he care about my impression on Byskuya-San anyway?

" You want me to be honest? He's a hottie. "

" That's it? "

Huh, so Byakuya-San being called as a hottie is nothing strange.

" Well... Let's see, he's obviously a stiff person, always goes by the book, and... Kinda noble-like? "

"... You hit every mark, Hasu-chan. I'm starting to get suspicious that Aizen might have told you all about us before. "
Was that supposed to be a joke? I understand that this is a bait, but he's been doing that pretty obviously lately. Is it on purpose?

... He's not pretty far off as well, but Sousuke-San never really talk about the captains. Who knows, maybe because he just not that interested or he's telling me to broaden my mind by myself.

" Sousuke-San like to spoil me with his words because that's the only thing he can do for now, however he rarely talk about the captains and what's really going on within the inside of Soul Society. If he did that, then I wouldn't bother myself with learning the basics in Soul Society. "

" Huh, you got that right. But then what were you both talking about? Everyday? "

" You know, the normal things, we talked how we love and missed each other badly. "
I turned myself to face Urahara-San. My oh my, didn't expect for Urahara-San to give me that funny-disgusted looks.

" Ahahahaha! What face you got there, Urahara-San! "
I burst into laugh in a second.

" That's not funny at all, Hasu-chan... You almost ruin a lot of my brain specks... "

" Hahaha, oh dear... That face was gold... Haha... "

" Hah... Just let's go to the Shin'o Academy's library. "

_____________________________________

I know that lots of you have been wishing some secret reveal and getting bored of this peaceful so-so chapters where there's nothing particularly big happened.

BUT HOLD YOUR HORSES LADS/LASS, CAUSE THE TURNING POINT OF EVERYTHING WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

MUAHAHAHAHA, BE PREPARED.