Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day

Start from the beginning

"Is my baby cold?" Jungkook cutely said and I nodded with a pout on my lips. He leaned forward and kissed me. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist to bring us closer to each other.

"Let's go to that house." He backed away and held my hand to guide me there.

"What? What if there's people living there?" I said stopping walking making Jungkook stop walking too.

"Don't worry, Tae. That place belongs to my family." He said and started walking still holding my hand. I didn't say anything back and just thought of everything that had happened till now making me blush. Our date is being so perfect till now.

We reached the house and walked up the little stairs. Jungkook took a key from his pocket and opened the door. He moved to the side and let me walk in first. I bit my lip and walked inside, gasping when I saw how new and clean this place was. The furniture is new and well decorated. The walls are painted with a grey tone and the floor has dark wood. There's a little kitchen next to little living room, that has a sofa, a big TV and some other furniture. I looked around and saw two doors, must be the bathroom and the bedroom. Wow this place is so amazing. I walked around going to the kitchen and opened the fridge and saw that it was full of food. I gasped and looked at Jungkook, he was smiling and seeing every move I make. I blushed and looked down walking to him.

"This place is so beautiful. The fridge is full of food. Do you come here often?" I said smiling and moving around.

"No, I used to come here a lot but I just cleaned and bought food for you. I wanted to bring you here." Jungkook said back hugging me and smelling my neck. I tensed and blushed hard. He started placing butterfly kisses all over my neck to my jaw. He turned my face to the side and kissed me on the mouth. I turned around still on his embrace and hugged him back.

"Why did you come here?" I said looking up with bright eyes meeting sharp and handsome eyes focused on me.

"Well...when we separated and I couldn't contact you. I struggled a lot and one day I was running and doing a lot of exercise to get my mind away. I found this place and decided to renovate it and make it my escape place. I spent a lot of nights here alone trying to get me away from the pain. But when I went to college, I didn't get to come here often. I missed this place. It was a comfort nobody gave me when I needed." Jungkook said looking away, his voice was a little off making me wonder if he was about to cry. I rested my head on his chest and heard his heartbeat.

"It's ok now, kookie. I'm by your side. You will never be alone." I said hugging him tight and he chuckled resting his chin on my head and sniffing my hair.

"Thank you baby." He placed a kiss on top of my head and held my arms moving me away from him.
"Do you want something to drink and eat?" Jungkook said walking to the kitchen. I walked behind him poking his sides making us both laugh.

"I want hot chocolate. It's really cold." I said hugging myself. Jungkook frowned and walked to the living room. He started touching some buttons on the wall and suddenly everything started to get warmer.

"Wow it's getting warm here." I said smiling widely and sitting on the sofa. Jungkook chuckled.

"I turned the heater on so my baby won't be cold anymore. I will make you a hot chocolate and bring some cookies and marshmallows." Jungkook said and went to the kitchen leaving me blushing hard on the sofa. I stayed there playing with the hem of my coat and touching the little details on my pants. These Gucci clothes are really pretty. Looks like Jungkook read my mind and knew exactly what type of clothes I like but can't wear because I don't buy clothes often. My money is all for my personal belongings and for food. I'm glad Jin hyung always gave me the clothes he doesn't wear anymore, since we were little kids until now. He is such a guardian angel for me. His clothes are pretty but aren't exactly the type of clothes I would like to wear. Anyway, I'm glad that I even have clothes to wear. But these Gucci clothes are amazing. The material is really good and soft. They fit so well on my body.
I turn to the side when I hear some footsteps and see Jungkook carrying two mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top of them.