He and his beloved Sanem

...Leaving behind a broken, regretful Can, "But I never stopped loving you never will I..." he whispered to no one.

Sanem:
What happened Sanem? Why didn't you cry this time? You know you won't be able to stay strong, two days and you will go to his doorstep. He can make you this weak, and you know it. Sanem's annoying inner voice speaks not allowing her to think of anything else.
"For once stay quiet! Leave me alone!" Sanem pleads and shouts at no one, " I won't cry anymore! I have cried a lot in the past two years, not anymore." Sanem claims.
Don't lie. At least don't lie to yourself. I am a part of you . I know you so well and that you still love him.
The inner voice speaks up again answering Sanem.

"Wh..what ? There is nothing like that." Sanem replies in utter confusion. You can't deny the truth. Her inner voice continues talking not leaving Sanem alone. "I told you there is nothing and by the way what is your problem? Can't just get out of my life. I don't want to deal with you anymore..ugh.."
But you will...
"Off shut up ! Get out of here!" Sanem shouts, interrupting her inner voice and fighting with no one.
Leyla enters the room worried, "What happened Sanem? Whom are you shouting at ?"
"Nothing just busy with my own self." Sanem explains her bewildered sister.
"Huh.. started talking to yourself again, have you? Anyways come downstairs, mom and dad are waiting for you at the dinner table."
"Okay, I am coming." Sanem gets up to wear her slippers.

—————————————————

Can:
He had missed those cold winds and sea breeze of Istanbul. Oh how much had he missed those çi koftas made by Sanem and the fish sandwiches he ate along Istanbul coast side with Sanem. He went to the same fish sandwich shop and sat there thinking about all those beautiful Istanbul memories.

"Wow! So its true that Can divit has returned!" He hears a voice and someone pats at his back. Can turns to see, its Metin. "Selam Kardeşim!" Metin greets Can, shaking hand and man-hugging him.
"Yes, I had to come one day so here I am." Can replies Metin with happiness of finding his best friend at the time he needed one the most and with certain sadness of having lost all that he had once. "Its destiny. I am back at the point where everything started. I came to Istanbul just like the old days when I used to come after long trips. Then I met her today. First it was just like I met her for the first time. She acted as if she didn't know me. I tried to talk to her but she treated me like I was a stranger to her. Then when she talked I realised how much harm I have made. She has totally broken." Can was heartbroken, he just wanted to pour his heart out to someone.
"But brother, its normal. You should have expected this. What you did was not easy for her to get over with. I am not saying this to make you feel bad but you should've known this coming. Can, 'Two Years' its too much. Knowing how much she loved you, how much you both loved each other, this punishment was a bit too much, for both of you." Metin stated the facts to Can.
"What should I have done Metin? My own brother, whom I loved and trusted above everyone, and the only woman I loved, whom I could die for, the two closest people to me, they betrayed me." Can explained, holding the tears from felling of his eyes.
"They didn't betray you. You can't call it betrayal. You also know that Emre got trapped into those dirty and wicked games of Aylin, she influenced him badly and Sanem due to her naive nature ended up hurting you unintentionally. She was manipulated, even before she had met you and you both fell in love with each other a long time later. Now do you call this a betrayal? So stop blaming her." Metin explained to Can and saw his face expressions changing . He saw the regret and guilt visible on his face. "Can remember that the reason and intention behind all her lies was not bad. She did wrong, she lied to you . But she was forced to lie to you because she wanted to save your and Emre's relation, she didn't want to become the reason of grudge between two brothers. Still she came and told the truth to you herself. Even if she was late still she was honest to you. And you yourself told me that you believed her. Can, I have seen you suffer in these two years. While you were gone and before I found you , I became really good friends with Sanem. I have seen her suffer too. I know you both still love each other. Go and ask for her forgiveness." Metin pats Can on his back motivating him to do what is right for them.
"Of course I will go and ask for her forgiveness but now is not the right time. I tried to talk to her and she got so frustrated. She needs a little time to accept my arrival. I will talk to her when she feels ready." Can states while munching the fish sandwich and remembering the taste of the sandwiches he ate with Sanem.

"Yes you should not pressurise her to talk to you. Can, you do not know how much she has suffered. Since the day you left she didn't go to the company for a single day. She didn't use to talk to anyone and lay on her bed lifeless. You both can only solve this matter by time." Metin tells Can the bitter truth and he watches him becoming tensed and tears forming in his eyes.
Can wipes his wet eyes, "Metin I am scared now. I am scared that even if she forgives me she won't love me anymore. I have seen the way she looked at me, with hatred and frustration. I don't know how these 4 months of shoot will pass. I can't stay there like this . Being so close to her and still so far away from her heart will be so difficult. But I want to stay there. Even if I can't touch her, hug her, kiss her at least I can see her. I don't want to keep her away from my eyes for even a second anymore." Metin sees Can so much emotional and terrible for the first time in his life. He knows how much they both love each other and deserve happiness.
Metin tells him how he admires the love he and his beloved Sanem share,"You both are like the shelter for each other, you find peace in each other. Soon you both will be together, I am sure of it. A man of principles, like you forgave me, she made this change in you for sure. It took time but you did. But Sanem is the most softhearted person I have ever known, she will forgive you. You both can't stay away from each other for so long."

To be continued...