Part 1: The Reich Of Khan 5-15-11 17:14pm

The Planet Otmos during Daybreak 59

Otmos was once a nourishing planet home to the rarest jewels and floral life the universe had even seen. But now it lay in ruined waste from the epic Horse Campaign millennia ago. Here two angels sat on a hill where a Forgiving Tree was blooming lightly in the end of the sun's purple light. A Forgiving Tree bloomed pea green pods which when blossomed would emit a giggled burst followed by light purple blueish flamed raindrops. Shurtan and Aprohos sat opposite each other but it was Shurtan who had his Holy staff leaning against his right shoulder eyes closed while Aprohos sighed restlessly. Aprohos had long blonde hair as was custom with 3rd Generation Angels while Shurtan had buzz cut brown hair which classified him as a Tenth Generation which put him above the 3rd Choir of Angels. Shurtan was leaner weighing at 287 with a wide defined figure and Aprohos was lanky coming in at just under 195 with soft blue eyes. Shurtan opened his eyes and sighed shaking his head onyx blue eyes surveying the wasteland before them and the beauty supporting his back. A touch of paradise within an apocalypse.

"Will you please stop it?" Shurtan said in his calm smooth voice which halted his friend progression.

"I don't like babysitting or waiting for a Drake to pop out of it's hole" Aprohos complained standing up to pace lightly.

"Yeah well I don't like being here why do you think no one goes near Ground Zero?"

"Because they're too chickenshit?"

"No because it's a sacred place after all that's where Michael fell" Shurtan said remembering the emotional outcome of the angelic general's death. There was a light pop and a white kitten appeared with a halo above it's head as it trotted around meowing softly.

"Makes you wonder if anyone truly knows that the Maker is getting tired of offing kittens"

"I doubt it here kitty kitty" Shurtan called to the kitten and it came climbing into his lap purring softly. Both of them wore sandy brown and white angel trappings as the breeze howled by them.

"Movement!" Aprohos said twirling the handle of his Arch knife ready to pounce crouching with his left knee to the raped earth and his right against the rock siding.

Ground Zero on Otmos

The site itself had been scarred from many different weapons ranging from Angelfire to claw. At the epicenter stood a sword which was the Divine Phoenix Blade wielded by none other than Michael himself. The handle was fire gold in color embedded with Enochian script that read:

"let he who wields this blade show light in the Truest Night of Darkness" the blade was made from the bone and blood of the First Phoenix that brought the Sun to life. It was fifteen inches wide and ten feet long colored in black rust from millennia of not being used.