Chapter IV: Darkness Around

Eren's POV:

We are now at the gazebo near the garden's small pond. My king is now talking to the intruders that rudely taken me for a maid or a slave. Damn them. They are all werewolves and from the clan of Dire Wolves. Well that explains their attitudes, still I don't like them. They still don't know I'm the queen of this empire; well I have something for them later. "We apologize your highness for this rudeness we have shown you. Also for the Omega human we apologize too." said the tall one as they bow together with the other two following behind.

Silence lingers as Levi stared at them with contempt in his grey stormy eyes. "My king I shall take my leave. It seems they will only introduce themselves when my presence is not around!" I stood up after declaring my leave. However Levi is not making this go well. His arm snaked around my waist and forcefully taken me into his lap. "Levi!!!" A sly smirk suddenly appeared on his face, knowing the three wolves won't see it. He is teasing again. 'If he wants a teasing game then let it be' A wonderful thought swirled around my big fat brain. Knowing Levi, he won't be able to resist his Omega.

"Very well your highness, if you wish to keep your Omega with you we are going to continue." The bulky stout guy said.

"As you know your highness, we came from the clan of dire wolves whose king is Jean Kirstein. I am Bertholt, this is Reiner, and this is Annie. We are called the North of the Jackals in our kingdom." The tall guy name Bertholt pointed out. So the blonde short is Reiner and the girl is Annie. "Stop with the introductions. State what you came here for." Levi said in his monotone voice. He was sniffing my back making me tense in front of the three. They can't see Levi so he's purposely doing this indecent things. 'One more and you'll see what I'm capable of' I secretly let out a devilish grin. "Our king wishes to build allies with you and to celebrate the victory of your clan over the humans. In the third night from today, his highness will come to greet you personally. He also seeks approval of having a human mate since he respects you your majesty." Reiner nervously muttered. "Hmm.... He has respect for me but his subordinates didn't respect anyone here in my own territory? That's unexpected isn't it? Well I want to see this king of yours and see if he is befitting of my time." Levi's voice was exasperated. It seems he was skeptical about the new kingdom but I know he is wise enough to know who is the enemy and who is not.

Something unexpected happened today. The damn stupid Alpha just nipped my shoulder. "Ahn~" A moan slipped out of my mouth. I clasped it immediately but knowing this wolves it was useless to do so. They have sensitive hearing that can hear even the faintest heartbeat in a dying man. I fluttered my eyes closed as I get a glimpse of their shocked features. Dark red painted my face as I hide it with my own two hands. Levi chuckled softly. He knew how sensitive and embarrassed I am right now.

'Time for payback'

I closed my eyes shut and willed myself to relax. After that the air was bombarded with the sweet scent of mixed vanilla and chocolate. Sniffing sound emanated throughout the whole place as if they were tasting me already. 'Damn Levi if he didn't do that this would never happen?' I felt him tugged my arm rather stronger than usual. "Stop what your doing Omega!" His voice changed quickly. It was laced with anger and lust that made me viciously wanting for more.

Unknowingly the three wolves were now at their stance. Ready to pounce on me if Levi let me go. His gripped tighten. My scent went uncontrollable that my heat was accidentally triggered. I haven't been fully marked by him so the wolves are checking me out. It seems the shorter guy and the female one are Alphas. Except of the taller guy. He seems to be a Beta since he's not concerned by my scent. "Our time here is finished leave now or regret meeting me again. Go!!!" Levi ordered menacingly. The venom was clearly shown in his threat.

After the three werewolves disappear Levi pushed me to the nearby table. "You are such a tease Omega." A sly smirk plastered on his face. "And you my Alpha is such an asshole king indeed. Seducing me in front of your business meetings wouldn't make me fall for it." I said panting. "Oh.... Said the one who triggered his heat. Well look at the time. Isn't it going late? Let's get you to bed and this time I will mark you properly. Where do you want it? In the neck? Shoulder? Or thigh?" he put his fingers beneath his chin as if in deep thinking. AS IF!!! He raised me from the table and attacked my lips like a hungry wolf. 'Well we'll look who's hungry for this.' After that long kiss I chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Nothing. It's just your too cute to resist." I playfully teased. "Cute? Tell me that when I break that little cute ass of yours." Then a smug look on his face quickly showed up. Letting him ravaged my body with his pink soft lips I was brought back to reality when something flashed before me.

I screamed and shuffled away from Levi but he quickly got me before I could dash away. "What's wrong? Eren are you okay?" His eyes softened and his tone was full of concern. "I-I-I-I s-s-saw h-him......... He was s-s-standing th-there....." I pointed to the corner then hide my face on his chest. "Who? Where? I don't see anything Eren?" He asked again. The compassion and concern he was giving me was enough to calm me down a bit.

The heat I was experiencing quickly vanished and I'm letting out distress scent in the air. "I saw Kenny, Levi. I'm scared please protect me please...." Tears started to pour like drizzles of water, until they become streams flowing out constantly. He patted my back and soothed my hair by gently raking it with his slender fingers. "Eren your safe. I will protect you no matter what. I love you and I will be forever by your side." His voice was gentle and it calmed me more. I hugged him tighter hoping that what I saw was just barely illusions made up by my mind. Coz if it isn't, I would be terrified to death. I was really sure I saw him though. The dark mist surrounding him was enough proof that Kenny is back from hell. Yet his aura and life-force wasn't detectable even with Levi in the room. So how? Is it really a trick of my mind or is it something I need to be fear of once more?

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

A/N: Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I know I said once in a week but please do understand how hard it is for me to keep up with work, home, and keeping my health on check. I had terrible anemia and it was now showing up front now.  My eye bags can be weighed too. Please bare with me. It seems the 1st story is getting quite views and like so keep up that way guys. Also thank you for baring and understanding me. Shout-out to the_lil_cinnamonroll thank you for reading, voting, and adding this story to your libraries guys. I appreciate the comments too. Bye jane