Jin stared at Namjoon and looked away. "Namjoon, you hardly have enough time to even hang out with me or help with my college studies. And if you do have free time you're hanging out with Taehyung. I don't need your help."

"Jin, Tae-"

"Listen," Jin sighed, sitting upright. "Please don't tell me Taehyung is just a friend. I don't' care what he is to you, you're my friend. Not my lover or crush or whatever-"

"But Jin-"

"-so don't go making it awkward. All I'm saying is that you prioritize your other friend over your best friend and it ticks me off. I-I'm possessive, okay? Maybe Jungkook's rubbed off on me."

Namjoon leaned back in his seat. "Hyung..... Don't act like I don't care about you. You know I do. I just....you're my closest friend and-"

"And you couldn't possibly be with someone you find close, hm?" Jin asked, downing his beverage. Namjoon watched as he tilted his head back and squeezed his eyes shut as he drank his coffee. Eyes flicked down to Jin's untouched sandwich and his frown deepened.

"...Hyung, you haven't eaten your sandwich-"

"I need to lose a little weight, don't get your panties in a twist. I'm not starving myself. I know I said I was hungry but I'll save it for later," Jin quickly stated, setting the cup on the table. "I don't need you worrying about me. Jungkook makes sure I eat every day."

"He cooks?"

"I never said that." Jin waved, pushing the subject away. Namjoon looked out the window and saw the people in school uniforms passing by.

He missed being in high school and he regretted dropping out to fulfill his dream in music. He knew Jin wasn't happy about it either but he supported him anyway. Namjoon frowned more and looked at his phone, texting someone to meet him there.

He really wanted Jin to know about his friends and how they shouldn't be deemed as a threat to the older.

"When do you debut?"

Namjoon looked back at Jin as Jin stuffed half the sandwich into his mouth, making Namjoon chuckle. "19..I...I don't debut until I'm 19."

"Why are they making you wait so long? Isn't the youngest that debuted Taehyung? How old was he? 14?" Jin asked, eating the last half of his sandwich. Namjoon nodded and Jin hummed softly.

"He must feel a lot of pressure. When I hung out with you two he seemed nervous just being at small interviews to talk about what it was like to be a trainee and idol. Isn't he 16 now?"

"Yeah-"

"Then again, you were nervous, too. You don't usually get nervous, you're a good speaker. Might've been the fact you were hanging out with such a cutie."

Namjoon frowned. "What?"

"What? Just because I'm not fond of his music or him doesn't mean I can't think he's a cutie. I already know you think he's cute."

"Wh-what-"

"You told me, smart one." Jin pushed his plate away from him. "Anyways. Leave him alone. He's still a kid. Don't try anything on him-"

"Jin-"

"Oh. Kook's getting out of school. I should pick him up so he doesn't have to walk." Jin stood up and smiled at namjoon. "Call me next time you wanna hang out. I'm usually free early evening or late afternoon." He waved and put some money on the table, turning around and leaving the building.