What are those three planning? I wonder...

When I was about to get home a blonde guy stepped in front of me, he looks like Ino but in a boyish way. Wait isn't this one of Naruto's sensei's?

"Hi, the names Deidara we've met before, anyways and I was wondering do you know where Danna-un went? He and Sakura left since the morning and I still can't find them."

"I saw them at the cemetery with Hidan, I'm not sure if they're still there though when I saw them it was twenty minutes ago." I responded.

"Ah, so they're planning to do that," he mumbled, "well thanks for letting me know, see ya around,un."  He said and hurried to the direction the cemetery was at.

'These people sure are wierd' I thought as I continued my way towards my house.

.
.
.
Hidan's POV

So I found out not long ago that in a few months it'll be Sakura's birthday, I've talked to her sensei's about this and they have all agreed, even when it took a lot of convincing to convince her adopted father. My present for her is to revive the missing puzzles to her life, maybe then she'll return to being the sweet outgoing Sakura everyone claims she was.

I learned a jutsu where I can revive maximum two people in a life time, that's why I must chose carefully, however I have never tried this jutsu out so I'll start with one and if it works I'll revive the other.

At the moment we are looking at the gravestones but what I'm seeing right now is bones nothing else but bones underneath all this ground and dirt. So I guess my gift for her just went down the drain, just great.

"Ne you guys it's about time I've found you, Kushina-San is asking where you guys are at, the poll is about to begin, we have to hurry." Diedara popped out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of me.

"You little—" I was about to assassinate a yellow looking minion in a very artistic way for his soul to die doing what it loves best. Art. But unfortunately my plans were stopped by a small figure with pitch black hair.

"We don't kill friends, Hidan." She spoke making a shiver run down my spine.

"Kill? What? Ha.ha.ha Sak you're so funny, I would never kill one of my new friends, you can even ask Tobi, I've never attempted to kill him, yea he can be such a pain in the ass but to the point of killing, nah." I said my little pretty little lies nervously, in the past I've tried killing Tobi over fifty times but that fucker doesn't die.

"Enough arguing we're gonna be late, un!" Diedara exclaimed dragging us to where the training grounds were, also where ninjas and kunochis of all ages gathered around Kushina as she introduced the event.

"Today marks the third anniversary of Fight-in-Marathon where kunoichi's and ninjas from all ages may spar against an opponent. The rules are simple: Don't kill your opponent and no starting up beef if you lose a match. There will only be one winner in each match if you win, you'll be granted coupons to the Most expensive and luxurious restaurant in the village. Everyone that signed up this year, your names have been placed in this little box I have here, each and every one of you will come up and pick a small paper that contains your opponents name. You may not open it until everyone has a paper and until I say you may do so.

I Wish everyone luck, may God be at your favor." Kushina ended her speech and when everyone stopped clapping the atmosphere intensified, what the fuck these bipolar bitches were happy a minute ago...

Everyone took turns going up to the box and then it was finally my turn, when I got there I played around with the pieces of paper and finally took one. I went back to my place with the paper neatly tucked in my hand.

"At the count of three everyone open up your papers." Kushina announced.

Everyone looked nervous and determined, "1" my palms started to get sweaty.

"2" my heart beat sped up a little and my mind was in a frenzy.

"And...3" I opened up the paper and smiled in delight. Oh goody me, I get to fight not other than the hokage's daughter. How hard is it gonna be beating a seven year old up? I do hope I won't get expelled from this village though it would be such a shame.

That's when I glanced back to the others, "who do you guys have?" I asked.

"A have Kiba Inuzuka." Diedara answered with a groan.

"I have Kushina...." Sasori sweatdropped

"I have Kakashi, yay!" Tobi squealed.

"I have....S-Sakura." Sasuke answered very pale and white as a sheet.

"Shit sucks to be you Duck boy." I teased, "I got Yuna." I announced making everyone groan as I gave my one million dollar smile.

🌸hey guys its me, I'm back. How did you guys like the chapter?

So...my Gemini self started to make another story that I hope I can complete. And continue on with it when I'm officially done with this book. The end of this book is really near like near near that is why I started making another story.

Come and check it out on my perfile and I hope you guys enjoy it. I encourage you guys to support me and go check it out, you won't regret it. Well until next time! Love you guys a ton.

With lots of love L.H20