"About time." She mumbled under her breath making me roll my eyes, it was just fifteen minutes.....

"Where to?" She asked and I looked at Sai with a raised eyebrow.

He looked at us, and sighed.

"Follow me, little ducklings." He said jokingly.

"Call me a duck again and you won't see a tomorrow." Sakura threatened while I smacked his head from behind.

And from a distance away we heard Naruto laughing, " HAHAHAHAHA, Sai she just yeeted you! Hahahaha so funny dattebayo!" He said while walking away towards the Hyuga compound.

"That little dickless." Sai scoffed. And started to walk a little bit faster, while Sakura and I tried to catch up.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Sai glanced at me and smiled, "you'll see."

We then stopped in front of the woods and Sai took a blind fold from his pocket, "here" he said giving it to me.

My heart pounded and butterflies fluttered inside my stomach, what is he planning? I placed the blind fold on and Sai took my hand leading me to who knows where. I felt Sakura's Chakra right next to me and Sai on the other side.

They suddenly stopped and so did I. Sai slowly took my blind fold off, I blinked a few times letting my eyes get used to the bright light.

When my eyes finally focused I saw a meadow full of flowers, they were all over the place! So beautiful too! And in the middle of the meadow under a tree stood a small picnic blanket with a basket covered with my favorite flowers.

"Oh my Gosh! SAI this is so amazing!" I said bursting into tears hugging the daylights out of my boyfriend.

I felt Sakura's gaze on us, making me let go, what? I can't help feeling uncomfortable.

We then started to walk towards the picnic and every time we stepped colorful flowers rised up flying around us. I recognized those butterflies anywhere, Sai always drew them when we were together.

I felt so happy at the moment, I then got a crazy idea...

I stopped making them stop as well. Both looked at me curiously, I then made a clone and jumped Sai and Sakura.

"You're it!" I exclaimed childishly then started to run away from them, my clone doing it as well.

I heard Sakura grunt and Sai sigh while I laughed my ass off.

"You can't catch me!" I yelled out, my clone doing the same.

Then out of no where Sakura wasn't no where to be seen and in a blink of an eye she was under the tree with my clone at her side.

I was shocked, and while I was trying to decipher what just happened how did it happen I failed to notice Sai's chakra behind me.

I then felt his arms slither around my waist. "Games over beautiful, time to eat." He said near my ear in his husky voice that drives me crazy.

"Fine" I said with a small pout.

When we got there, Sakura was already eating and my clone was gone, I wanted to ask Sakura how did she do it but it was my date with Sai and I didn't want to neglect him. I can always ask her later.

We ate in peace, Sai finished early and took his art book out and started to sketch. While Sakura looked at us very intensely, her red eyes looking at our interactions and every action.

"Ne, ugly... I happen to have a drawing of Duckass, you want it?" Sai suddenly said making me chew my food slower trying to focus on what Sakura says.