15

Jason: kinda disappointed y/n.

You layed on the ground covered in blood and sweat.  You defeated them but you were late by 2 hours.

"T-t-t-too t-tired.. "

Jason picks you up and sits you on the couch.  He presses his hand on your chest and heals your body.

Jason:  your gonna train each day agaisnt them, and once you get used to them I'll up the percent of their power.

"until I'm able to beat them at 100 right?"

Jason: no.  50 is it.  The most I've ever gone was probably 70 and that was against the devil.

"your kidding"

Jason: nope, hell of a fight. In the end it was a tie cause it was over something stupid.

"what was it?"

Jason: pizza, some how there was an odd number and we both wanted the last slice. 

"wow"

Jason just nods as he stood up and grabbed his scythe.  He headed out but stopped part way and turned his head my direction.

Jason: remember about what element you wanna specialise in. Each have there drawbacks an advantages.

You nod and lay you head against  the couch. Then jackie and jane pop in.  They take seats by you and turn on the tv full volume for there show.

"I'm trying to rest girls. "

Jane: go rest in your room.  We're busy watching our show.

Jackie: yeah, plus this episode is over an hour long.  So move along y/n.

You slowly get up and head to your room but are stopped by clockwork.

Clockwork: hey y/n, can i ask you something?

"sure"

Clockwork : have you chosen and element yet?

"no not yet why?"

Clockwork: just wondering.  Some are dangerous to use.  I'm just making sure you chose wisely.

"thanks, se you later. "

You head into your room and go to sleep to try and rebuild your energy.  You kept thinking about what element to chose,  when an idea came to mind.

"what if i could chose more then one