Into the Necropolis

Courier: Is there a Y/n L/n!

You: Yes

Courier: Letter for you your eyes only

You tipped the man and read the letter.

Dear Y/n I would like to inform you that as a parting gift I placed some money into your already large stash. If you don't remember where it is it in the Chest at the gravestone off our founder Gronack the Hidden one it is at the Cemetery but one must not travel alone.
Sincerely ~ Oslo

Gray: well?

You: In the Brotherhood higher Ranking Members or the Elite for the matter were required to have 3/4 of there fortune hidden away as to not draw attention to the Guilds assassination duties the Elite which what I was had there fortune stores in the room of a Thousand Chests and Assassins. It's a Legend passed Down from our very first Master at his grave he along with the first 1000 members are said to be buried in Magnolias grave yard though I'm confused on how that many could be hidden. But the letter requires I have company want to go?

Gray: Sure.

The 3 of you made your way to the grave yards

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n hiding from Chibi Juvia.

You: Ahh here we are Master Gronack!
And the Chest!

You attempted to open the Chest but it was sealed tightly.

You: Huh let me try a little harrrrder!

The Chest popped open only to reveal a lever.

You: Huh guess I pull it.

You pulled the lever. The ground began to shake the Chest sank into the ground
The area in front of the stone collapsed to reveal a stair case.

Gray: Wow you guys didn't screw around did you?

Philip: Nope The Brotherhood took its treasures Seriously.

You both walked down the stairs it was dark.

Philip: I got this LIGHT ORB!

A ball of light appeared lighting up the area.

You all had made it to the edge of the stairs

You: By the Dragons this is a Necropolis!

Gray: Huh you got that right.

Along the walls lie 1000 Coffins then at the end of the Hallway was a Coffin surrounded by Piles of Gold then a Chest marked with your initials and a Tablet resting in-front of the Chest.

Gray: What does it say?

To thy chosen one of the sacred spot a master of the Draconian arts one that is human before retrieving your rightfully sought fortune a trial by combat is Requested.

Suddenly the room shakes again!

The trio turned around as they saw the 1000 coffin break open skeletons of the first 1000 crawled out and began building into something big.

It charged you 3 at incredible Speeds your instinct told you to grab gray and Philip and Hide in the shadows.

Gray: I have an idea.

You: Sure.

Gray: Of we wait for it to walk over us toss me into the Skeleton I'll freeze the bones then you and Philip attack it so it breaks.

You: It's worth a shot one two three!

You returned to the surface and tossed Gray up he clung to the ribs of the Skeleton as you and Philip ran to the opposite direction.

Gray: FREEZE!

You noticed the ice Surrounding the Skeleton Now was your chance.

You: SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!

Philip: EXPLODICIS!

When your attack finished you watched as bones began to fall apart.

You: I need more force. SHADOW DRAGON IRON FIST!

You ran and Jumped aiming to punch it in the Chest causeing most of the ribs to break apart.

Philip: Y/n! The Head there's something shiny!

You began to climb along with Gray unfortunately the giant punched it self in the chest causing Gray to fall but it Deal a great blow to the beast.

You made it to the Neck as it was focused on attacking Gray and Philip.

You: HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE SHADOW DRAGON IRON FIST!
You punched it in the jaw breaking it in half's you crawled into it head and saw a blue crystal with your blade you stabbed it breaking the crystal.

Then it all stopped and the beast began to break apart with you inside.

You: Shhhhuitttt!

*Crash*

One day later

Natsu: Gray Gray somone bought the house next to fairy Hills look look!

Gray followed.

There was a giant house built next to fairy hills apartments by some real estate big wigs it had so many rooms even a pool in the Backyard.

Gray: I wonder who bought it?

You opened to door to pick up the Morning paper.

You: Oh morning brother!

You invited them in.

Natsu: How much Money do you have!

You: Hmm let's just say enough to by this whole City twice!

Gray: Huh treating yourself nice ehh.

.

You: Come up the stairs.

This is the Music room

Here's the library

My Video game room

Movie Theater

My Bar

Kitchen

Dining room

My Bedroom

Guest rooms

Garage

Bowling alley

Vault

And finally the pool.

Natsu and gray Stood there astonished.

You: Unfortunately I haven't meet my neighbors yet.

Natsu: You practically already have. You live next to the girl dorms.

You: Then that mean J J J J Juvia lives next door!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo hooooooo!

Natsu: Wow Gray looks like you have competition.

Gray: Shut it! flame brain!