Backstory

Wendy: Master are you telling another story!

Makorov: Yes Wendy Gather round Children!

Today I'm explaining the story of the Shadow Brotherhood a Elite Mage/Assassins guild.

The Shadow Brotherhood was a group of Mages that all specialized in Shadow Magic! There elites were Shadow Dragon Slayers! In order to keep the order a Secret they would only recruit the most Anti Social Reclusive people those who naturally blend into the Darkness they even had a reputation for Kidnapping those with potential.

Your Grays Brother when you both were little you sadly had gotten separated. Until one day

???: Young-man  what are you doing out here all alone?

You: I got separated from my Big Brother Gray.

???: I see what is your name?

You: Y/n Full-buster

???:( I sense it Alduin's new apprentice) my Name is Oslo. y/n I sense great potential in you would you like to join my Mage guild.

You: Yes a home!

Oslo:I see but I will take you under my wing you will be taught my Magic and the Magic of my Master! Will you be willing?

You: Yes!

Oslo: The from here on out Your Name shall be. Y/n Fullbuster L/n! Come son!

You both climbed a mountain to a manor men and woman wearing dark clothing had little men with yellow eyes following them.

The next day

Alduin: I see you as my successor in the Dragon arts!  You will be trained.

Age Ten

Oslo: Y/n this Phillip he's your partner

Age 13

You were hissing in the Shadow Veil staring at  Her your latest crush Beth.

Philip: Just tell her how you feel!

You: What is the Chance she'd like me Phil we have been over this!

Philip: What is there not to like your the most powerful Member of the Guild next to the Dragon! You've got a noble heart and a lot to give you've just got to stop hiding stop being shy!

You: I'm going into my room.

Age 15

Your Armor and weapon

You: SHADOW DRAGON! ROAR!

Your enemy's were destroyed only your target remained.

You: I've been following this conspiracy for months trying to find you Captain!
Why kill innocents! Like that! How many lives lost. How many sold into slavery you sick Basterd!

Captain: Dirty ingrates all of them if I hadn't sold them someone else would have.

You: Are those your final words before I send you to the Realm of shadows?

Captain: Hell I'll be waiting.

You Stabbed him in the Chest with your blade. Killing him you took a Cloth and Wiped some blood to confirm your Kill.

Phil: Y/n the Guild! It's Destroyed!

You: What!

Phil: This Note. was for you.

Oslo: Dear Son as the Teachings of the Great Shadow Dragon have taught that all must come to an end and that was today though we may Kill the Bad the Government labels us as criminals! Solders found the Manor  Aulduin flew off I do have a request my son head to the City of Magnolia I feel your Skills would be of use there.

You changed into your casual cloak.

You: Shadow Summon Steed!

A carriage came from the realm a black Skeleton horse was pulling a Carriage and a black Skeleton was driving the carriage.

You: Take us to this city of Magnolia until your Energy is depleted.

Skeleton: As you wish.