chapter 11: can't stop talking about her

Chat noir was racing through the city of paris, leaping from roof to roof. He was about to detransform, but that was the least of his worries. He was blushing uncontrollably, chuckling without the ability to stop. Marinette had invited him to watch a movie with her! In her room! This was too good to be true! He could hardly believe it! "I can't wait to see her tonight!" Chat noir yowled, so loudly that he was sure that marinette could hear him besides the fact that he was miles away. Suddenly, he heard a distant voice calling him from a balcony below. "Chat noir?" chat noir's ears perked up as he recognized the voice to be Alya's. Smiling and bursting with excitement, chat noir changed his course to the direction of his friend's house. Dropping down to land on the balcony railing, chat noir's tail whipped in excitement. Alya was the only person he could talk to about marinette! Well, besides Plagg... but Plagg didn't really listen, so he couldn't wait to tell someone. Chat noir called softly. "Alya?" He waited, ears perked. A tingle of anticipation raced through him when the screen door slid open. Alya grinned. "Oh! Hello Adrien! You heard me?" chat noir nodded. "Remember? I am the amazing chat noir! My cat senses are incredible!"He purred, flexing.  Alya rolled her eyes fondly. "So, it sounds like you're in love! It's marinette right? Tell me it's marinette or i'll-" she began. Chat noir cut her off, nervous sweat beating his forehead. When Alya said something, she meant it! "Of course it's marinette!" he reassured her. Alya relaxed, walking down the hall. She beckoned him to follow as she lead him into her room. She left the door open, which eased chat noir's fear of being alone with any girl besides Marinette. Not that anything bad would happen. He trusted Aya with his life, but it just made him feel guilty spending time with another girl. Sitting on her bed, Alya smirked. "Soooo... tell me all about it! I know that there is no one else you can talk to about this so spill!" she winked. Chat noir relaxed, sitting next to her, instinctively tensing as his transformation wore off and he was Adrien once more. Alya patted his shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, Adrien, I already know, remember?" she soothed. Chat noir nodded, relaxing once more. "So you know how marinette has always had a crush on me as Adrien?" Alya nodded. "Do I ever! She never stops talking about you!" she laughed. Adrien continued. "So, me and marinette kissed on our date... and then she invited me to sleep over! We shared a bed." he paused, letting Alya soak in his words. Alya's eyes bulged in utter shock. "What!?" she exclaimed, shocked. "Marinette had the confidence to invite you to an overnighter!?" she still couldn't believe it. Adrien couldn't blame her. It still sounded unbelievable to himself. Adrien nodded shyly. "In the middle of the night, me and Ladybug had patrol. She still doesn't know my identity. On the patrol, Ladybug started flirting with me hard and literally made out with me! I was so stunned. Since I knew she liked Adrien and I had no Idea that she loved Chat noir too!" Alya's jaw dropped. "She's in love with Chat noir?!" she sounded baffled. Adrien nodded. "Y-yah... I- I guess you could say th-that... but I assumed that she was just teasing me, but then she told me that she couldn't return my feelings so she told me to visit Marinette. When I asked Ladybug if Marinette would return my feelings, she answered; "oh yah! Definitely! Just try her out! Now there was no mistaking her feelings for me!" Alya blinked. "W-wow-!" Adrien cut her off. "But wait, that's not all! I visited her today and she almost kissed me! She then invited me to watch a movie in her room tonight!" he finished with an excited pur. Alya smiled, still amazed. "Wow... so now it's not Adrienette or Ladynoir anymore..." she bit her lip, trying to think of a couple name to go with him and his princess's love story. Alya whispered ideas. "Marinoir... no! Chatanette? Nah... uh..." suddenly, her face lit up. "I got it! Marichat!" Adrien blushed dramatically. They had the perfect couple name! It was meant to be! Adrien scratched the back of his neck shyly. "Yah... i'll have to tell her that!" he winked. Alya laughed. Suddenly, a voice sounded from within his pocket."ew! Your romantic speech is grossing me out!" Adrien groaned silently as Plagg flew out of his jacket and hovered in front of Alya. Alya squealed."aw! He's so cute! Wh-what's his name?" she made googly eyes. Alya would know about kwamis since she was Rena rogue, he reminded himself. "Oh, this is my kwami! Plagg, Plagg, this is Alya." Alya smiled. "Nice to meet you Plagg!" plagg waved a sassy paw. "Yah yah, nice to meet you too, anyways... do you have any cheese?" he demanded. Adrien sighed. "Oh yah, uh he is kinda obsessed with cheese... preferably camembert." Plagg nodded, as if to confirm the truth. Alya smiled. "Oh! Of course! I love camembert, that's why I always keep some in the fridge." she laughed. Plagg's eyes widened and he growled in delight. "Yes! Someone who appreciates the best food in the universe! I like you!" he curled his tail in delight. Alya nodded, leaving the room. Plagg purred in excitement when Alya returned, carrying a tray of camembert cheese. He zipped up to the cheese immediately. "My gooeyness!" he exclaimed, digging in to the food she offered him. Alya's eyes widened, surveying the famished kwami. "He's got quite the appetite!" she commented.Adrien sighed. "Yep, the biggest... sometimes he seems like nothing but a floating stomach!" he admitted. Plagg stuck his head up indignantly with a glare. His tiny tail lashed slightly. "W-hey! I -mmm- heard-nom-that!" he hissed through a mouthful of camembert. Alya laughed. Adrien sighed. "Well, time flies when you are in love!" he remarked, getting up. "I could talk about Marinette all day! But I should get home now! And Plagg has enough energy to transform." he smiled. Plagg sulked, ears flat. "Aw... I hate transforming..." Adrien ignored the black kwami. Punching the air to transform, he shouted. "Plagg! Claws out!" his ring glowed the moment that Plagg was sucked into it. Bringing his hand close to his face, eyes closed briefly, he raised a finger to his temple, drawing it across his eyes, A mask appearing as he did. Adrien opened his green, cat eyes, running a hand through his hair and growing black cat ears. Hand outstretched, he spun. In a shower of green sparks, Adrien was soon clad in black leather and armor. His belt dangled like a tail and depending on his emotions, it often acted as one. Striking a few muscular poses, swiping the air, he straightened up. Alya gasped. Sure, she had transformed before but on the other hand, watching the process was an even more enchanting experience. Chat noir bowed. "Thank you for your time Alya, but my princess will be waiting for me soon." Alya nodded, escorting him to the balcony. Leaping onto the balcony rails, chat noir blinked. "Thank you again Alya." he nodded. Alya smiled. "Anytime. Whenever you need someone to listen while you moon over my bff, i'm here." she teased. Chat noir smirked. "Wish me luck!" he meowed, leaping away towards the setting sun. he had been there for a while! Longer then he had thought! Now I get to see my princess! Chat noir blushed at the thought, racing through the city, leaping over roofs.