Chapter 2: Arisa's Plan

Naruto's POV:

I look down at the page wondering how I should start it all before I begin.

Entry #1

'Dear Reader, my name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, as well as the jinchuriki of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. If you keep reading past my name, you will find my story. I know that if this got out, and I was still alive, I'd surely get publicly executed; merely because of this village and it's citizens despise my existence. I hope no one finds this, because it's all about my past, and present as well. I know no one will believe any of this anyways, but I have no one to get it off my chest. Kurama was my only friend, but. They're no longer alive anymore; I couldn't save him. No one knows about this journal, or that the Demon Fox is dead because they think I am the reincarnation of it, still if I told someone, no one would believe me. I am all alone.

The only reason I know who my parents were, and what happened around my birth is because of Kurama. He is otherwise known as the Kyuubi, best known as the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox; the same demon who killed my mother Kushina Uzumaki, and the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, who was also my father, along with destroying much of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. No one else would tell me anything unless they were yelling the harsh names they chose for me, or their plans and ideas of what to do to me after they caught me, and confined me in some secured place I wouldn't be able to escape. Kurama told me many things about his life and mine until I was old enough to remember my memories, which honestly, I'd rather forget all of them.

I do have to confess that Kurama wasn't kind to me at first, but things changed over the years. He started only using his powers to keep me alive after the villagers, or shinobi of the village had taken their time to hunt, beat, and torture me. All for their pleasure, anger, or grief. All because of what Kurama did when he was under someone else's control. I can't say I blame anyone out of this whole mess that's considered my life. I do understand that the people of this village were hurt, and I am the target of their pain. What they either understand and choose to ignore or don't understand at all, is that I AM STILL A HUMAN!'

*Tears start to roll slowly down my cheek as memories start rising back to the surface. The falling tears land on the bottom edge of my page, as well as some on my clothes.*

'I still want to be loved, have a family, a friend or two. I want to get treated fairly and be able to afford new materials, like clothes and food. I don't want to be scared every moment I'm alive.

I want to be able to trust, and not be betrayed like before, when a village child whose name was Arisa Sakubara, befriended me as were her parent's wishes. The wish to be fulfilled that same day after I honestly felt a tiny bit of happiness, that was soon to get shredded to pain. At first, I didn't understand why this child was not afraid of me, nor why her parents were not cursing or chasing me away to keep their daughter safe. I didn't understand why none of the villagers didn't try to fight me off or do anything that day to me until I found out later. I found out they planned to lure me into a false sense of safety, before crushing my heart from everything I thought was right and real.

Arisa and I first played in a park, and everyone else that was there didn't run away in fear, they stayed and played with Arisa, but they didn't try to hurt me. We spent about 2 hours between making sand castles and swinging on the swings. The sand was warm like soup from the collected heat that the suns rays provided. I didn't have any tools to use, but Arisa and a few other kids shared with me. I was downright blown away by their kindness; this kindness, that would become my default action for almost the rest of my life. When on the swings, I enjoyed the cool summers breeze in my hair, and against my face. When I looked around me, I saw Arisa smiling and laughing, this...This moment was what I'd wanted my whole life. I wanted to be happy and to make others happy. I felt like I wasn't an outcast anymore.