Chapter 7:

Kakashi's POV: 
When I arrived at our teams meeting place, I decided to hide in a bush nearby to see who's there, and what they're talking about, the same action I do every time we meet. I conceal my chakra so they won't find me that way, as well as arrive an hour later than I told them to come. While hiding in wait, I see Sakura and Sasuke are there waiting. Naruto is nowhere that I can spot. I begin to wonder if he's alright, this will be the third day straight that no one has seen him. I walk up casually to the two waiting, to ask them a few questions about their missing teammate. 

*Kakashi leaves the bush quietly and walks on guard for any surprises, but outwardly he seems lazy to his two pupils who have just noticed him not far away from them*

"Good morning you two, sorry I'm late," I stated, trying to get straight to the point as my body flooded with worry.

"SENSEI, YOUR LATE AGAIN, KUSO YOU!" Sakura yelled loud enough to scare off the nearby birds and caused Sasuke to move a step or two away so he could get away a bit while she was distracted. 

*Kakashi looked a bit disappointed for the use of the language at her young age.*

"Yes, well that's no excuse to use that kind of young language lady," I warned her in a serious tone.  

*Sakura was a bit taken back by her sensei's tone and looked like she felt wanted to apologize, but didn't. Sasuke waited in silence as he watched the two bicker, and wondered why Kakashi didn't make an excuse as to why he was late..*

After a few moments of now awkward silence, Sakura sighed and asked the question that was on all three of their minds, "Where's Naruto this time?"

Sasuke seemed to shift his body weight when the question was asked, just like last time. As for Sakura, she stood there more curious as this happened only a few days ago. 

"Um...I will look for him. You two can train until I come back, and if I do not return within 2 hours, you can have the rest of the day off." I told the two that were waiting.

*Before they could say anything more, Kakashi used his Shushin no Jutsu to move away, and head towards Naruto's apartment.*

Sasuke's POV:
I wonder if Naruto's alright. Kakashi seemed quite worried, and I haven't seen him since two meetings ago. I start going through all the possible reasons why he didn't show up again.

"When's the last time you have seen Naruto?" I asked the starring Sakura.

My question snapped Sakura back into reality, "The last meeting he showed up. I hate waiting for losers; if it weren't for that baka, we wouldn't have to wait around all day like this. That little tawagoto is a disgrace to our team and our village. He should have never tried to become a ninja, he's always dead last, and is good at absolutely nothing!"

I had to keep my cool. I couldn't let Sakura see how much her words just pissed me off right now.

I reply as calmly as I can muster, but there was some frustration in my voice that she noticed as I spoke, "I'm leaving. I'll return 5 minutes before the 2-hour mark is up."

She stood there a bit in shock as I felt her stare me down while I started running to go somewhere away from her.

Kakashi's POV:
I'm making my way towards Naruto's place. I have been there and left notes in his doorway asking to meet, but I haven't had any responses. Frankly, I have no idea where Naruto is.

When I arrive at my destined place, I knock on the door three times; I heard nothing. 

"Naruto? It's Kakashi." I spoke loud enough so the inhabitant could hear.