The Death of Us All

Leo's POV

          Since the day we all battled Shredder, our family has never been the same. Our enemy lay defeated, but no body was found again after that day. If the foot managed to bring Raphael back once, only to have him brainwashed and work for Shredder, we all secretly fear what capabilities the foot have unlocked. We all fear Shredder's return...

It's too silent in the Lair... It's always too silent in the Lair now a days. But due to that silence, we all hear the unfamiliar sound echo throughout our home as Donnie's computer receives some sort of email. And we all hear the cry and crash that follows.

Swiftly we rush to our brother, even Sensei runs to Donatello's lab where we find his tense body sitting on the floor, staring right up at his screen... And when our eyes find what his have seen... it's our turn to grow rigid.

Mikey freezes, I'm not sure he's even breathing... Master Splinter is forced to clutch on to the desk beside him so he doesn't fall over. And me... well, my knees find the floor faster than I can brace them for impact. But the short-lived pain in my knees will never compare to the agony I see on the screen... nothing compared to the torture my family and I are about to go through... Because Donnie's computer doesn't stop getting deliveries...

"This'll be the death of us all."