Author's Note

Before you read this story, I would strongly suggest that you read through the first book of this series "Don't Hurt Me". I wrote the first book a very long time ago, so I will have to go back and refresh my own memory on it. I refuse to change any of the spelling and grammatical errors in "Don't Hurt Me", due to some personal stubbornness of mine. The way I captured the book was in a series of moments where I experienced specific feelings and thus lived through the story, myself. I would argue against reading any of it unless you don't mind shedding some tears.

          Because it has been so long since I've written the first book, my writing style may appear to be changed since then, for the better I hope. There might still be some spelling errors along the way, and if you spot any, don't hesitate to comment in a nice way so that I may change it.

          I'll be continuing the story how I interpret it now, not as I did then. Meaning, this is all new for me, because back when I first set out to write the story, I felt satisfied with it's ending. I'm a huge fan of leaving my readers on cliffhangers that are sometimes even unbearable for me! That's a fact, warning, and leads into my next point... When I wrote "Don't Hurt Me", I ended the book on what I thought was an amazing cliffhanger. I liked the way it ended even though I had another chapter I wrote, but never published. I will not publish that chapter now either, it gave me closure at the time and saved me from the pain of my own cliffhanger. However, parts of that cliffhanger will be mentioned in this sequel. In fact, I have taken inspiration from that unpublished chapter, to write an entire sequel.

         I was rereading the last few chapters of the book recently and decided that there was definitely room for more story. I wasn't satisfied with the way I ended it, so, here it is, the sequel to "Don't Hurt Me", titled, "Don't Hurt Me (Anymore)". I hope all of my readers of the previous book will enjoy this one just as much, or even more, but I won't make any promises as to what you will and will not like. This book may not be as sad (or it could be even more sad, who knows) as the first book, but something that I know for certain is that it will definitely be as chaotic, if not more...

          I have many ideas, I'm not sure how long this book will be, there could possibly even be a third book in the end! But I'm not making any promises, of course... This will also be the first time I've written a story on Wattpad in a while, so bare with me on the updating because I like to proof-read before I publish. On that note, I do have many things going on outside of this particular story, I am generally very busy, so I'm not sure how fast the story will get published and completed.

          If you have any requests for stories you'd like written, feel free to pm them to me.

          And overall, I hope your imagination has just as much fun with this as mine does.